• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VWM Nextgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadmfz

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
red dot
Gennies reporting in...

900847833cf0841c140693d39c58809d.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cloudysheep

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
@cloudysheep
Have u tried other butane gas for torching? Read somewhere that there are cleaner butane gas available, less contamination possible leads to better taste than ur normal portable gas stove butane supply.
What about those windproof lighters? I always use them to torch my coils before coiling. Should work the same, no?

VapGeek

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Local
What about those windproof lighters? I always use them to torch my coils before coiling. Should work the same, no?

Be careful of overheating ur lighter :).

I guess it should be the same but damn tedious to ensure that u torched the whole mesh ba.

I still trying to find better quality butane gas supply to test if there is any effect on the flavour.

Reactions: cloudysheep

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
eh. i usually run into 70VG or max 80VG. So i thought 300 is fine for it. How does the 200 vape for you?
i havent used 200 on its own, im using a 200 with 400 dual mesh.... but i think if youre using only the 200 and a low viscosity juice it might me susceptible to leaking as the pitch generally 'looser'

and lighter to torch the mesh i dunno if it will be sufficient or it will torch the mesh evenly as it has a smaller 'peak' i use the lighter for my kanthal and the torch for the mesh

anyway, ive added some tips for reducing the metallic taste over at the first post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread