VX Sales and Promtions

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I'm a tough sell with juice. I've been doing DIY for 5+ years (some old timers may recall I came up with the recipe for Swedish fish) so I was pleasantly surprised - this juice is downright tasty. Fruits are hard to blend without overwhelming each other - this one is darn near perfection. You can actually taste both fruits. Well done!
Thank you for the sample :)
Now I just have to pry it away from my wife ;) never say "wow honey you gotta try this" :oops:

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
I'm a tough sell with juice. I've been doing DIY for 5+ years (some old timers may recall I came up with the recipe for Swedish fish) so I was pleasantly surprised - this juice is downright tasty. Fruits are hard to blend without overwhelming each other - this one is darn near perfection. You can actually taste both fruits. Well done!
Thank you for the sample :)
Now I just have to pry it away from my wife ;) never say "wow honey you gotta try this" :oops:

Hahaha, I'm very glad that you liked it! Thank you for the feedback.

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
t-vct_zpsx6fz9rgv.jpg
Memorial%20Day%20Sale%202015_zpsjc72a5xy.png

Hey guys! A few new things! We have the new OBS T-VCT Subtank in and selling now for only $28.95! Also new we have: The Herakles Tank, The Sigelei 50w vr2, the UD Goliath RTA, and the new EFEST 18650 35A 2800mAh batteries!

Monday and Tuesday we are running a Memorial Day Sale online AND in store! Enjoy your weekend!

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. What is everyone vaping on this afternoon?

We have a couple new things up on the shelves!

-Scrimshaw Vapors, brand new on the market! I’m vaping on Moby, which tastes exactly like a giant bowl of Fruit Loops with the milk at the bottom of the bowl. It is by far the best cereal flavor I have tried.

-New Amigo Chain Reaction… A regulated 50watt 26650 device. This thing is sharp looking!

-The Atlantis v2

-OBS T-VCT Sub-ohm Tank with a top fill option which makes it very convenient if you’re a bust person. We are currently running an online and in-store sale on these. Get them for $28.95 while supplies last! T-VCT Tank - Vaping Xtreme

-The Herakles Sub-ohm tank… Hard hitting, fantastic flavor!

-The Sigelei 50watt vr2

ALSO, we have some very exciting news to share. Vaping Xtreme Store #3 is coming to Charlotte, NC very very soon! Stay tuned for the exact location and the date of opening!

North Carolina vapers, be prepared for the upcoming excise tax on nicotine taking place next month. All information on what the tax will be applied to is included in the article in the link below.

N.C. Passes Electronic Cigarette Tax | CSPnet

Last edited:

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! We have gotten a few new things in stock and are stocked back up on some of the old things!

-White and Black Kanger Subox Mini Kits
-Kanger Subtank Plus
-Vertical OCC Coils for The Kanger Subtanks
-Ni200 Nickel Coils for The Kanger Subtanks
-The Aspire Triton (and coils)
-“The REAL” Juice Line (Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake & NY Cheesecake)
-Space Jam’s newest summer flavor “Solstice” (a cherry-limeade)
-Ovale eGrip OLED 30w
-Ovale EgoOne 2200mAh
-“Vaping Xtreme” Vape Bands (Blue, Pink, Green, Red, White, Rainbow)
-ModVapa MK1 Sub2 Subtanks
-HeatVape Invader 50w 600F Temperature Control
-MVP 3.0Pro 60w Kits
-Velocity RDA Clone
-SnowWolf 200w Temperature Control Device
-Amigo iFancy 50w

On the way we have:

-Sigelei 150w Temperature Control
-Ovale Evic VT Temperature Control

Stay Tuned For More!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I think the September flavor of the month will be our Great Orange Vape
Well hello @vaprz ...I see u r getting an awesome ECF Welcome from everybody! I just found this thread...And if the next Flavor of the Month is Great Orange Vape, then September is going to be very SWEET and Juicy indeed! :D

vaprz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2012
NC
Well hello @vaprz ...I see u r getting an awesome ECF Welcome from everybody! I just found this thread...And if the next Flavor of the Month is Great Orange Vape, then September is going to be very SWEET and Juicy indeed! :D

Hi KatzWh1skers! I'm sorry to inform you that Great Orange Vape was the flavor of the month last September! ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread