Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I have not seen one if so but if not "I" should start one being I have some GREAT SC mixes!!! You gotta try B&M at 2.5% and add Real cig at 1% and steep for a week! Vanilla and Honey Flu also Rocks...Oh and BTW Vz had a watermelon once that at first was a jollyrancher flavor but boy I should have steep that stuff for a month - From 30+ days on it G R E A T ! ! !

So many possibilities...so much fun....so little time!

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
I realy want to try this flavor, but am waiting for VZ to restock some other falvors before I order. I am desperate to try the RY4 and the French Pipe!

French Pipe is one that I just must always have around. It's not as perfumed as many French Pipe Tobaccos - as well I have memories of very perfumed English pie tobaccos, floating in clouds round the house when I was young, so I don't know why FRENCH Pipe is thought of as perfumed, but anyhow - it is a rich tobacco with caramel undertones, really nice. Definite ADV, and mixable, as you like it.
The RY4 is an OK tobacco, but I can't find the expected RY4 taste, vanilla or whatever, although it is a good strong, full tobacco.
The Honey FC is really a delice, not too strong, honey definitely present, the tobacco VFC type, not overpowering. I really like this one a lot too, especially when I feel like something light and tasty, sweet, mild...ADV if I feel delicate.
I recently discovered Old Captain, and it's really a good, strong, flavoured with maybe licorice, but gets a bit too salty for me at 3%, although an addition of FA Maple Syrup, mixed at 10%, maybe 3 drops the ml, up to your taste buds, corrects very nicely this saltiness. Or maybe you like the salty taste. I don't. But I just love Old Capt. ADV, no problem.
Still love Real Cig and VFC, as creat tasting, realistic tobacco flavours, and certainly ADVs.

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
The only good melons I've tasted come from Cavaillon in France, and it's a flavour IMPOSSIBLE to fabricate, freshly picked, slightly splitting, from sun and juice. I can't imagine that taste being put in a bottle. The Marrocain melons are good too, but not possible, until I actually taste it in py PV, in a bottle ;P
Even growing melons isn't easy if you want a tasty sweet melon.

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
I just mixed Honey Flu Cured with French Pipe. Good stuff:p
Now that I know how I like the single flavors, I'm getting adventurous by mixing them up to see what new blends I like.

Has anyone started a thread for Recipes of Vaping Zone's concentrated flavors?

Should be done. I've noted a few as I find them, and post them usually. Would make a good sticky, as they are pretty unique as far as flavours go. I'll add mine if somebody starts up the sticky, or a link.
Fr Pipe goes great with Blueberry too, among others. Like what I call 350 or 1350 (Caramel, Cream, Coconut, Vanilla mixed together at +/- 2.5%, or Caramel Mocha in the place of Caramel - you use the 1st letters of the names, then join the Romans). I love that with French Pipe or VFC, Real CIG, and it is yummy.

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
For most of the tobacco flavours you need 2.5 or 3 %, depending on your tastes. I usually use 3%, but for the HFC I use 2.5%, as it's quite sweet.
They don't need steeping, but I too leave the top off for 12 to 24 hours, and it seems ready to vape after that. I've tried the top on, and, frankly, it's not, IMO, as good. Maybe because of the alcohol base? Anyhow I do top off.
Some improvement can be noticed in flavour, but most of all in a darkening of the colour, when it steeps, or rather doesn't get finished, after a week or more, for example when you make 60mls.
There's quite a bit of scope for mixing the different flavours, and you can find YOUR ideal tobacco flavour, with some careful dosing. I make each flavour separately, then mix them together in the PV clearo. It's easier to find the mix you like if you can change it from day to day.
Also I do use other marks with the VZ flavours. Black Cigar, for example, is delicious with a drop of TPA Black Cherry (which IMHO is the only realistic Black Cherry flavour on the market). Dulce Leche is great for creamy flavours (TPA again), and there's the additives, such as Smooth, Bitter Wizard, Vape Wizard, EM...etc. Probably there are loads of others, but I have those in my box already. Ah yes, Hangsen DNB, which is supposed to give a dirty ashtray taste, but gives a nice, slightly sweet pep up to tobacco flavours, at a drop for 10ml, at least for my tastes.
Vanilla can change from a plain artificial vanilla to vanilla bourbon, or custard, and those mix easily with the VZ collection, even though there is a Vanilla VZ, it's nice to change the add on flavours from time to time.

I love the VZ range, and appreciate their versatile nature, when I'm searching a special flavour, or am simply tired of the same vape and want some variety.

Good mixing, have fun with it and vape on :D

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Wow, I was looking around the forum and re-found this post and "MAN" its Killing me! I have been out of Honey Flu Cured tobacco for two whole months! I got a lot of GREAT mixes now but time to order me some good old HFCT :)

:ohmy: I'll never let myself be out of HFC because I add a few drops to almost all of the liquids when they seem to "need something" and it makes them better lol

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
Figured I would share my own personal recipe that uses HFC. If you've ever enjoyed HHV's Dragon's Fire I think you will love this.

VZ HFC - 2%
VZ Island Tobacco - 1.25% (Yes, I know it sounds odd to mix these but just go with it and trust me)
VZ Cigar - 1% (not black cigar)
1 drop Inawera honey (miod) per 5ml

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Figured I would share my own personal recipe that uses HFC. If you've ever enjoyed HHV's Dragon's Fire I think you will love this.

VZ HFC - 2%
VZ Island Tobacco - 1.25% (Yes, I know it sounds odd to mix these but just go with it and trust me)

That didn't sound odd to mix at all:)

I don't have Inawera but I do use honey from TPA (only need a drop in 10 ml) (and NF only a drop in 20 ml lol)
The Cherry Cigar works well too.

Last edited:

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
French Pipe is my absolute favorite, mixed at 3%. But at times the vape seems a little dry, even though the taste is still great. Anyone else have this experience with it and a suggestion for a light additive that won't overpower the French Pipe flavor?
Just seen this so I will work on something for you that may help! I finally after all those years got me the French pipe and am vaping it now :) Puff Puff :vapor:

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com

VZ HFC - 2%

Thank you. Never tried. Dragon Fire but this recipe has become an ADV for me.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread