Wahhh At first I loved my Ego One Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
I'm too afraid of mods and VVs, just wouldn't know what to do with them and I'm not too fond of box mods. the Ego One 2600 mah was seriously the best device I've had.

Problem is I dropped it ONCE and the battery broke. Ordered another, came broken.

Are there any other 2600 mah devices that are more sturdy and have a 5ml+ tank that can hold 1 ohm???

Please help!

Last edited:

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Have you looked at the new Ego One VT or CT?
I had the ct :/

EDIT: Okay, after some even more extensive research it just doesn't seem to exist except for in china for $14. I've changed my mind, I'd be willing to get a VV with 5+ml tank that can hold 1 ohm or eeek a box mod with same specs as long as they're 2600 mah (I know, I got so spoiled)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
The eGo One VT is just starting to become Available.

Joyetech eGo ONE VT Variable Temperature - $32.99

Joyetech eGo ONE VT Starter Kit with 4ml eGo ONE VT Atomizer - 2300mAh

Note: I'm not making any Recommendations about the Sellers. Because I have heard some people have had Long Wait Times with Both of them.

If I was going to get one, I would pay a Little More and get it from a USA Based Seller like this...

Joyetech eGo ONE VT Kit (Mega,Temp Control)
But do you think the VT will have less fragile batteries? I dropped it.maybe 3 ft and it was dead.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
But do you think the VT will have less fragile batteries? I dropped it.maybe 3 ft and it was dead.

I don't Know?

I have a eGo CT. It has taken a Few Minor Falls and it is Doing OK. But Sometimes it is the Way it Lands. And there can be that 1 in 100 Fall that hit just right that is going to Knock something Lose inside that Any Mod Can't Survive.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
You could try a VAMO V6 mod maybe? 20 watt VV/VW tube mod, they take standard 18650 batteries and not a box ;)
Never have tried one myself, but it's an idea to look into maybe. I think your tank will work on it as well.

There are probably other mods out there that are close to a EGO One, but something with a removable battery may be the best bet for you in the long run.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread