Waiting order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooch

Dec 28, 2014
Canada. ont.
Wow. You got me beat! I put my order in on the 23 Dec, and you sent yours in on the 29 and received it before me. I guess it's a business rule. Why ...... 2 ppl off. Oh and BTW. Recieved my order on the 31st. And it's was wrong. Emailed CV at 12:00 noon after receiving the package and they said it would be sent out ASAP. Well one would assume that meant that same day or maybe the next. Nope, Jan. 2nd a Friday. So now it sits at the post office till Monday. First experience ordering from Canvape.com not very good.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Wow. You got me beat! I put my order in on the 23 Dec, and you sent yours in on the 29 and received it before me. I guess it's a business rule. Why ...... 2 ppl off. Oh and BTW. Recieved my order on the 31st. And it's was wrong. Emailed CV at 12:00 noon after receiving the package and they said it would be sent out ASAP. Well one would assume that meant that same day or maybe the next. Nope, Jan. 2nd a Friday. So now it sits at the post office till Monday. First experience ordering from Canvape.com not very good.

Holy smokes, that's stellar! processing and delivery times for over the holidays? No?
Too bad about the order mix up, never had that happen before.
But again, stellar processing time for the holiday time period.
Between the obvious increase in order volume at Canvape and the excessive congestion in our
postal system over the Christmas season I, for one, am very impressed.

Good work guys and gals! CHEERS!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread