Walgreens Disposable Blu Cigs

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by ltdpdx, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ltdpdx

ltdpdx Full Member

Just bought 3 disposable Blu Cigs at Walgreens!!! 7.99 a pop. It's pretty cool. I vaped in my local mexican food place!! Haven't had a smoke for 2 hrs woohoo!!! Taking one to a show tonight. That will be the true test of the Blu disposable!!!

2. jj2

jj2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Wow Walgreens! I'm impressed that they even carry an ecig!!!

3. RIMP

RIMP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!
    +1, way to go:)

4. ltdpdx

ltdpdx Full Member

Its almost 7 PM and i haven't had an analog since 1:30 PM PST. Amazing. Still on my first disposable. Going to take the second one and start it at the Peaches Show Tonight!!! It doesn't however show what the nicotine content of the cartridge is. Just says Tobacco for flavor...

5. John R. L.

John R. L. Super Member ECF Veteran

I just looked at the Walgreen site saw nothing

6. Levitas

Levitas Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Different Walgreens carry different products.

7. cskent

cskent Vaping Master ECF Veteran

One of my local drugstores (not Walgreens) sells a complete 2 battery generic 510 starter kit for $39.95. Their prefilled cart's and carto's are outrageously priced though at $9.95 for 5 carts, or $19.95 for 5 carto's. When I've seen e-cig's in retail stores I've noticed they're not out in plain sight, usually you have to look around a bit before you find them. But it's always intersting to run across a place that keeps them on hand.

8. Dicot

Dicot Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a friend who works as an assistant manager at Walgreens. She was telling me the other night that her store will be selling an e cig within the next few weeks as well. She had no idea about the branding but I'm guessing it will be the same one. They're probably still rolling these out to major locations, so check with your local store when they'll be getting them in.

While disposable blu's are not the best representation of what an e cig can do, it's mainstream market publicity none the less.

9. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Our walgreens also carry the disposable. It's a good way for people to give vaping a try.

10. pryan67

pryan67 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's also really handy in case you leave without juice...or if you run low, forget to charge your battery, etc...it's nice to know that there are more places starting to carry them

11. StotheK

StotheK Ultra Member ECF Veteran

The Blu thing at Walgreens is new, apparently the deal with Walgreens started on September 1st. I may have to venture to one and give the blu a test drive.

12. John R. L.

John R. L. Super Member ECF Veteran

I am going to do the same thing here !

13. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just checked the Blu store locator on their site and they actually have them at the Walgreens in my tiny hole in the earth town.

14. ltdpdx

ltdpdx Full Member

I saw the ceo dude of Blu post on his twitter that they were gonna be at walgreens. I called like 7 walgreens and luckily the only one that had it was next to mi casa. I haven't smoked analogs since I got them. 3 days!!!!!!!

The first one is still working, but its a little less harsh (which i like)
    The second still has a harsh hit.
    The third is still in it's cute little package.

I really want to try a 100 % VG , since I think Im sensitive to the PG and with a lower level nic juice. My mouth and throat are a little soar in places. Maybe it's from not smoking analogs, but I swear I read you can have allergies to PG somewhere on ECF.
    Also I have overdone it a couple of times with the nicotine, Im a half pack to full pack a day Marb Light Smoker. I got a little jittery, and it was kind of like drinking too much coffee. But I sure as heck didn't crave an analog for a good 6 hours after that lol.
    Oh yeah and Walgreens did tell me every one of their stores carry different stuff, but you can probably request it if you want them to carry it. Haven't seen it on their website yet =(

15. StotheK

StotheK Ultra Member ECF Veteran

They didn't have them at the Walgreens by my work. I tweeted and the CEO (of blu) said he expected them to be in 100% of stores by the end of this week. Guess we'll find out next week if the old lady behind the counter still thinks I'm nuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.