• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I was following the tweets from Glen Mazarra tonight. (It was neat having him do it on the west coast time while I was actually watching the show.) I liked how he said "Comic book fans, are u happy now?" when the chained zombies came on the scene. Potential spoiler -->> ( Michonne (comic book character) ) I actually tweeted "WTF?!" when they showed up because I thought they were straying into their own territory. It will be interesting to see where they take it in the next season. I still say Daryl all the way ... just sayin'. (Dagnabit, I'm hooked. :lol: )

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Very upset. I woke up this morning and hit the DVR and was like What the hell? Did I miss an episode? My DVR only recorded the last 20 minutes of the show for some reason. It started with Rick's truck running out of gas out in the middle of BFE. When I realized I'd missed most of the episode it explained a lot.

So I won't get to see it till Friday, the next time it airs.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    I'm going to de-necro this thread/topic and hopefully more will chime in.

I've literally had to watch every episode twice to follow the story. Every time I watch a new one the first time I'm so on edge that I miss what's going on. Season 3 has become worse than 1 with this, with so many characters dying!
    At the same time though, it's the groups own fault. They never completely secured the prison when they moved in, or set up extra boundaries with the mountains of crap at their disposal. I understand they're only like 10 people and it takes a town to build a town, but when faced with a world of zombies, suddenly the only things I care about is food/water, security, and ammo. Not... Carrying on about drama.

It's a great show, and I guess it wouldn't be such a good drama if they handled every situation perfectly. Oh well.

tteabags

Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    From episode 14...Man if I were Andrea, I would've told the Governor that I was pregnant, then ran off as soon as he was trying to pick his jaw up from under the dirt. Pre OR post apocalypse, that's got to terrify the hell out of any guy. Or at least had taken his car when he was trapped in that warehouse or where ever they were, by all those walkers.

Only 2 more episodes left...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread