Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm not even going to verbalize what I'm thinking. You KNOW someone is going to use one in a mod. And it will most likely be one of those builds that's so close to a dead short it's ridiculous.
You're right. Wait for it....Wait for it.

Reactions: ENAUD

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Maybe we can get @Mooch to sacrifice a pack in the name of science. :D

I'll test them if they somehow find their way to me. :)
    There's no need for a decent current rating on those cells, considering their intended uses, so I'm sure they have a low rating.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    I'll test them if they somehow find their way to me. :)
    There's no need for a decent current rating on those cells, considering their intended uses, so I'm sure they have a low rating.
    I am curious as to what you give them for an amp rating...maybe i'll grab a pack and give them a ride...

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    :D
    Introducing Westinghouse Batteries
    When George Westinghouse founded the Westinghouse Electric Company in 1886, he helped to create the electrical age by developing the first alternating current power generation system. That technology was the basis for the global electrical network the world uses today. The inspiration and legacy of over 125 years of Westinghouse Electric innovation is packed into each and every Westinghouse Battery that we create. Innovation you can be sure of

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread