Status
Not open for further replies.

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
Canada has had the graphic disgusting lung cancer.... heart attack..... throat cancer.... et al pictures taking up 1/4 of the cig pack for years now

You peeps in the US are just hearing about the lovely picture possibility now? Oh aren't YOU in for a treat!!!!!

Good Lawd!

It's gross, trust us!

It may be gross but i don't think its going to stop 90% of the people from smoking. I'm glad i found e cigarettes because i would probably be smoking and I wouldn't have cared about those pictures.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I'm kinda new to vaping but figure people need to get a grip. There are pollutants, colds, flus and odors in the world. There is car exhaust, pollution ... you get the picture.

I am making a positive choice for my health and, for one, could give two figs about what anyone else thinks or says. My choice is to vape when and where I want. If anyone truly looks and smells and still thinks that I am smoking an "analog" they've got deeper issues than cigarettes. In addition, people will see what we are doing and, possibly, look into vaping as an analog alternative for themselves or a loved one.

Vapin loud and proud in PA..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread