Want to Buy a new mod but Need a little help

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Reroka, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Reroka

Reroka Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ok, so I am thinking about buying another mod but wanted some input.

The two I am thinking about buying, the Itast MVP, and the Provari. What would be better to go with.

Right now I am leaning towards the Itaste as for a kit on fasttech.com its only 45.00 and change.

Lets hear your input ECF!!!!!!!!! Help me decide which one I am going to buy next.

2. Ainokea

Ainokea Full Member Verified Member

I would say the MVP2, i'm liking mine, several others have also. I would find a domestic vendor though. The price is pretty much the same now and without the wait. Then while you're getting used to your MVP save up and get the Provari. It'll probably happen.

-It's a conspiracy of the big vape companies.

3. custom-classic

custom-classic Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Get a REO. Last mod you'll ever need. :D

4. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

they're both good mods the mvp2 has the VW option and it's cheaper, the provari slips in your back pocket easier and is back buy great customer service if anything where to go wrong with after the warrenty ran out provape would fix it for a small fee. I don't think you'll be unhappy with ether mod

5. buzzzlove

buzzzlove Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    San Antonio TX Travel the country for work
    The electronics are better in a Provari plus it takes replaceable batteries. A MVP has so many charge cycles and then it has to be replaced. Privari customer support. ect... ect.... The only reason to get a MVP over Provari IMO is price but eventually that dose not pan out ether cause it will have to be replaced.

6. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have the MVP 2 and I love it.... VV/VW and many other bells and whistles. Price is fantastic too.... On the other hand, there is nothing bad I can say about the Provari either.... just a matter of budget really.

7. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

The real difference between the two is the fact that you can't replace the battery in the MVP. When the battery is done, you throw the MVP in the trash. Some people are OK with that, and some aren't.
    The vape quality is arguably better with the Provari, but many would never notice the difference.

I chose the one I chose to satisfy my desires, satisfying anyone else wasn't part of the equation. Aren't you glad we have choices?!

8. AngiBe

AngiBe ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I can't comment on the MVP, but I personally chose the ProVari as an investment...it will last a long time! Good luck w/ur decision.

9. bones1274

bones1274 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

+1. Been using the same one for nearly 3 years and still good as new. Slap a RBA on it and you will have found nirvana. Also available in wood or VV if that is what you are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.