Want to Buy a new mod but Need a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
Ok, so I am thinking about buying another mod but wanted some input.

The two I am thinking about buying, the Itast MVP, and the Provari. What would be better to go with.

Right now I am leaning towards the Itaste as for a kit on fasttech.com its only 45.00 and change.

Lets hear your input ECF!!!!!!!!! Help me decide which one I am going to buy next.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
The electronics are better in a Provari plus it takes replaceable batteries. A MVP has so many charge cycles and then it has to be replaced. Privari customer support. ect... ect.... The only reason to get a MVP over Provari IMO is price but eventually that dose not pan out ether cause it will have to be replaced.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    The real difference between the two is the fact that you can't replace the battery in the MVP. When the battery is done, you throw the MVP in the trash. Some people are OK with that, and some aren't.
    The vape quality is arguably better with the Provari, but many would never notice the difference.

I chose the one I chose to satisfy my desires, satisfying anyone else wasn't part of the equation. Aren't you glad we have choices?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread