Want to buy Capparillo by Nitelite Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stricklin

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Ozarks
Hello, since Nitelite has quit selling from their website, curious is anyone can send me a Personal email here to let me know where I could order some. Not sure why linking in forums is such a taboo, so please don't post out in the open, but lets keep it a secret and please send me a personal mail if you know a vendor that is selling a juice that I vape daily/exclusively and am quickly running out of. Thank you =)

Stricklin

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Who said linking a site in the forums was taboo? There's absolutely nothing in the rules that prohibit it.

What IS prohibited, is linking to low quality (think scam) sites.

Forum Rules

21. Links
a. Members may link to any website in their posts, provided that the website content broadly aligns with our content policy with regard to acceptability and legality. We do not expect other sites to have the same standards but there is a line which determines what is is or is not allowed, and our Moderators will determine where that line is. If in doubt, do not link to resources that we may find unacceptable.
b. Frequent links to the same resource will attract the attention of the Moderators and may be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread