• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Want to go on to the next step up! please give advice here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
What do you have? Does it have a name or number?

If it takes an 18mm width battery (18350, 18500, 18650) it will be at least 20+mm wide...and that is wide enough.

Is that what you mean?

I'm not exactly sure what model it is, it was given to me and the box just says sigelei

I think it's a mini one?

It takes 18350 battery also it's telescopic so it can can longer batteries.

When you screw in the evod there is a small gap around it.

The top bezel is not removable.

Maybe I should ask the person who have it to me lol!

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
The R91 should fit on your Sigelei fine. Remember, the 510 connecter sticks out, so it doesn't have to fit inside the ring; it is designed to sit on top of it.

I've been running the R91 on a Twist. It works fine. It's a little top heavy but no worse than my PT2. The only thing wrong with it is that you can't open it up to fiddle with the coil without emptying it... not that I've had to.

I just received my SVD from FT. :banana: (I ordered it on Jan 7th.)

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
The R91 should fit on your Sigelei fine. Remember, the 510 connecter sticks out, so it doesn't have to fit inside the ring; it is designed to sit on top of it.

I've been running the R91 on a Twist. It works fine. It's a little top heavy but no worse than my PT2. The only thing wrong with it is that you can't open it up to fiddle with the coil without emptying it... not that I've had to.

I just received my SVD from FT. :banana: (I ordered it on Jan 7th.)

Yea it's the same as the ego twist but with a metal thing around it with a gap for air.

Worse comes to worse it doesn't fit and I need a new mod.

So it's a choice:

Kayfun lite
Kayfun 3.1
Russian

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Ok so I think it's a Sigelei zmax v3 mini telescopic.

This is the pic that Manicmama sent me before she sent it to me.

9aqujeta.jpg

Not sure what she has on there.

That top ring with the indents doesn't seem to be removable.

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
That's a clone, not a Kayfun Lite nor a Russian 91%.

Since Kayfun have upgraded to include an O-ring in the filling hole, (in the Lite+,) the two have equal pros and cons, in my opinion. My R91 did leak juice out of the filling hole when I left it full for a week or two. I like it though. Definitely a cleaner flavor than a Protank II, which is in turn better than an EVOD.

P Busardo has a good comparison between the Kayfun Lite and the R91: Taste Your Juice | THE KAYFUN LITE AND THE RUSSIAN 91% There a link on there to EZig, which is probably where you'd have to buy the R91.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
That's a clone, not a Kayfun Lite nor a Russian 91%.

Since Kayfun have upgraded to include an O-ring in the filling hole, (in the Lite+,) the two have equal pros and cons, in my opinion. My R91 did leak juice out of the filling hole when I left it full for a week or two. I like it though. Definitely a cleaner flavor than a Protank II, which is in turn better than an EVOD.

P Busardo has a good comparison between the Kayfun Lite and the R91: Taste Your Juice | THE KAYFUN LITE AND THE RUSSIAN 91% There a link on there to EZig, which is probably where you'd have to buy the R91.

I think i will have to go for the clones because the REAL version are out of my range

EDIT: my bad lol

Last edited:

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
I'd be cautious about doing that. Those things are precision engineered; if the juice channels are too deep or too shallow the vape will not be the same.The things that guy in your video was saying just don't apply to the real things.

Assuage your temptation with a Nautilus or Aerotank and a good rebuildable dripping atomiser, and put the R91 on your birthday list. That way you can play with airflow, coils and wicks before it arrives.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
I'd be cautious about doing that. Those things are precision engineered; if the juice channels are too deep or too shallow the vape will not be the same.The things that guy in your video was saying just don't apply to the real things.

Assuage your temptation with a Nautilus or Aerotank and a good rebuildable dripping atomiser, and put the R91 on your birthday list. That way you can play with airflow, coils and wicks before it arrives.

Ohhh :confused:

Lexx

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
United Kingdom

I have 2 R91 clones, the build, fit, finish and function is flawless.

YMMV

Lexx

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread