Want to see the world's most stupid country regards to vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
It's right here in Australia..

But not only that, there is a state that is worst of all. queensland.

These psychos will allow people to buy and SMOKE cigarettes in their own home, or few public areas it's allowed like smoking areas at a theme park or whatever (banned totally at restaurants in or out and all hotel rooms, i don't mind this other than they class vaping the same), yet FINE you up to almost 10K of you even possess any nicotine in e juice.

This is how stupid my country is. This is how corrupt my country is. Because it's hurting cigarette sales. I don't know what I am going to do when i go to queensland for a week to relax, i will go crazy. I might just have to smoke for that week.

Electronic cigarettes | Queensland Health

Honestly these lawmakers need to be tried in a court for not helping smokers use a much safer alternative.. these corrupt and downright evil politicians need to be also tested for sanity.

The general message therefore is, we will let you smoke MUCH more harmful cigs, but not vape. Just, WOW.. no facepalm emoticon can express what i am feeling right now.

how do vapers living in that state even cope? I guess they drive to sydney and order some stuff in there and drive back.. it would be the only solution.. or vape zero MG..

I wanted to retire there cause of the warm weather, that's not an option now, not even 0.0000001% of an option.. and if it spreads to other states, i AM leaving the country.. it's sheer madness that these LUNATICS want to PREVENT us from saving our LIFE.

Heck, if they are worried about ingredients and nic levels, introduce some nicotine control regulations! That's got to be better than this, but make it legal 4 effs sake.

So angry. All aussies should be. ALL.

EDIT, so sorry, the forum just showed endless trying to post icon, but actually posted twice. Please mods, remove one topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread