Want to Start Mixing Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
Hey, folks! I've been vaping for a bit but have never delved into trying to create my own ejuice. I know what flavors I like and the shop usually accommodates trying to mix for my taste, PG/VG and nic level. I would love to at least try and do this on my own but don't have the first idea of where to start. I don't know where to get my glycerin/glycol, flavor and especially how to incorporate the nic. Any advice is more than welcomed! Hopefully, my wife will be getting me some new "vape gear" for the holiday and I want to kick it off with making my own juice. (I further assume it might save me a few bucks in the long run!)

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I started with THIS KIT, slightly customized (I skipped the glass beakers, and added 30 and 50 mL polypropylene graduated cylinders). I went with their kit-offered nic, PG and VG, but skipped the flavor sampler packs for the kit (picked my own flavors from their store).

I use this online calculator:
DIY e-juice | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

More places to get flavoring, diluents and/or nicotine:
Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies
DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress
Wholesale Nicotine, Bulk e-Liquid, PG, VG and Supplies Heartlandvapes Wholesale
Nude Nicotine - Chemically Validated and Artfully Concocted Electronic Cigarette Liquid
DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes
Wizard Labs

SO MUCH GOOD ADVICE:
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Good luck!

Reactions: Simpo

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
I started with THIS KIT, slightly customized (I skipped the glass beakers, and added 30 and 50 mL polypropylene graduated cylinders). I went with their kit-offered nic, PG and VG, but skipped the flavor sampler packs for the kit (picked my own flavors from their store).

DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress
Nude Nicotine - Chemically Validated and Artfully Concocted Electronic Cigarette Liquid
Wizard Labs

SO MUCH GOOD ADVICE:

Good luck!
Thanks so much for the great advice and associated links. Gonna have plenty to look at this evening! I really appreciate it.

invisistoned

Dec 2, 2015

Wizard Labs

SO MUCH GOOD ADVICE:

Good luck!

thank you very much! this is very helpfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread