Want to try some new equip... suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I am fairly new to vaping, February 2010 to be exact, but I have definitely become a fanatic. I am not very proficient in the lingo, but the equipment I currently have is a 510, 902, 901, 801, and Sideshow (Modern Vapor). I am bored now. I like how much juice my 801 cartridge holds. Definite + over all the others along with its batterylife, but it's an automatic. BIG Bummer! I want to try something new and different. All of my units are pen style. I know there are other styles out there, I just don't know what is good (quality) and has good vapor production and will hold as much ejuice as possible. See? Easy. Not too much to ask for, right? lol But seriously, if anyone can help me out, I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks!

Happy vaping!

~Daxia~

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Daxia,
There are a lot of Mods and other PV's out there.. It really depends on what you want to have in it..
Do you want a long time batt mod? Do you want something where you don't have to refill all the time?
Want a PV that is used, lets say you go to the movies, youwant a stealth mod?
Just look around and you will find a lot out there.. Look at the different suppliers forums and see what they have to offer.
It really comes down to what you want in your next PV..
Good luck!

Sorry, I guess what I was looking for got buried in my original question... I am looking for something with a decent batterylife, good vapor production, easy draw, and hold as much ejuice as possible. I'd also like to try a style different from that of the traditional pen-style everyone starts with, like me. I have enough pen-styles... time to broaden my horizons and venture on to other styles.

~Daxia~

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
San Diego
When you say "Good vapor" production that leaves a bit of room for interpretation. If you were looking to stealth vape, I'm pretty sure your current devices do that just fine, if you're looking for hookah sized hits that make your face disappear, then you probably want a 6v mod. 5v devices are great but the vapor production can be imitated very well by 3.7v with low resistance atomizers and low resistance cartomizers. If you go HV I suggest you get some mega cartomizers, they hold a LOT of liquid and use it very efficiently at 6v. Here's a list of various mods at various voltages:

e-Cig Battery Tube Mods | eCigarette-Mods.com

If you decide to purchase any of these, I suggest you ask around in these forums for reviews, 1-2 of those are considered overpriced duds... not gonna say it here lols

Thanks for all your GREAT advice, but I think I've narrowed it down to exactly what I am looking for, but I just don't know where is the best place to get it from, i.e., price, quality and cust serv. I am very intriguied with the MEGA 510 and the EGO/Tornado that holds 2ml of juice. That is what is most importaant to me... the amount of ejuice the cartridge can hold, but I am NOT a fan of cartomisers. If anyone can give me suggestions on where I can get the most bang for my buck, please do not hesitate to help a fellow vaper out.

I am eager to go shopping so I look forward to hearing your suggestions! I am down to one 801 PV and I need more! Please help if you can help...... :/

~Daxia~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread