Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I have been so wanting to try Fire and Ice but when I made my last VB order they were out of the Ice part. It is on order. It is also the ingredient in Virginia Menthol that several say is quite good too.

bring it, says i. i spent 2 solid hours in the CS chamber in the Army...after that, i can handle ANYthing.

Just talked to VB, they should have their flavoring this week - and as luck would have it they're in my backyard and opened a vape lounge and pick up service if you order before 10:00 m-th I don't have any or I'd send ya both some!!!!

Rumor has it Mutt may make an appearance at the Party there in October for Halloween!

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
like i said...i'm not looking to vape the nastiest tasting stuff on the planet...i just wanna see if anyone can hurt me with a mixture. i've had cinnabomb, and it was okay. i like a hearty throat hit and a lungful of fire. bring the noise.

Bring the noise..thats great...chase down your postman today..youve got goodies :)

Just talked to VB, they should have their flavoring this week - and as luck would have it they're in my backyard and opened a vape lounge and pick up service if you order before 10:00 m-th I don't have any or I'd send ya both some!!!!

Rumor has it Mutt may make an appearance at the Party there in October for Halloween!
OMG r u kidding me.. i wish i had something close to get supplies.. i am so jelly!!! i loved the Cinn danish swirl mutt sent us...damn that was tasty!!

little halapeno pepper should do the job, or kill you one LOL No I dont recommend it !
Really though, you might try putting a drop or 2 of everclear in your juice. That seems to kick it up for some people

U can get jalapeno pepper flavoring from PA... and u need more than a cpl drops everclear.. i put alot of it in my mixes!!

Jynn

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
louisville ky
want/need
My LS is broken and Ive had to send it back for repairs, which is going to take a while... I currently only have 1 ego battery to keep me going until I get it back.
Does anyone have a cheap box mod or any kind of smallish mod I could BORROW while I wait for ken to send my little sister back? (510 threaded, I don't have attys for anything else) I'll take good care of it and send it back as soon as I can. EDIT : Someone has gotten this for me, thank you all for your offers!

Last edited:

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
oh hell yes! i'm willing to try just bout anything...except peppers. i simply don't like the flavor of em.

Send me a PM with your addy. My stepdad tried it and thought he was going to die... just don't get the liquid in your mouth. I would at this time like to decline any legal responsibility for when your mouth turns to flames and your tounge dances with the spicy flavor of the explosion....

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Hmm I wonder what the harshest most unappealing vape combo would be? Something like a cinnamon, menthol combo? Maybe with a little capsaicin added? Lol. (no I do NOT recommend this even a little bit but he asked for the worst possible)

That is what VB Fire and Ice is; cinnabomb mixed with their menthol. It is supposed to be quite good. (But no capsaicin that I know of ;) )

Vchick - that event in OCT sounds fun. Wish I wasn't on the opposite coast.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
That is what VB Fire and Ice is; cinnabomb mixed with their menthol. It is supposed to be quite good. (But no capsaicin that I know of ;) )

Vchick - that event in OCT sounds fun. Wish I wasn't on the opposite coast.

RU It sounds like it's going to be Da Bomb, but seriously guess I'm gonna have to dig out and charge up the batteries for my pv, uhhh ohhhh I mean camera, stupid camera, wish I could use my pv batts on this, cause even with the rechargeables I use on it they suck big time....lol

I could on the other hand buy a new camera, uh oh wait - I spent all my allowance on vaping stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread