Status
Not open for further replies.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Simple answer: nope

So far, any test that you might read about that says yes, are all falsified propaganda.

Every unbiased tests done so far have yet to show a single bad thing.

Every ex-smoker have had nothing but better health due to vaping.

There's no 100% certainty yet, but we are looking at 95% and higher of "better than cigarettes" which that 5% being nothing more than a "possible" margin that they are giving as a "in case', but so far, it's been more like 99.9% better.

You get more harmful stuff into your lungs from walking down a street with a few cars driving by.

The only negative so far is if you're sensitive to PG, or if you do things wrong such as burning your coils and wick, or have too high nicotine levels in your liquid.

mattmc92

Sep 6, 2016
Hi. I'm new here and wanted to know if vaping does harm my lungs though?

I would say inhaling anything into your lungs other than air probably isn't great, but the negative health effects of vaping are far outweighed by smoking. It hasn't been shown to cause disease, many people who have switched to vaping now have lungs of somebdoy who has never smoked. I imagine inhaling vapor consistently would make them inflamed, but that's as far as I see it going. PG is used in athsma inhalers, and as a stabilizer for vitamins. VG is used in food, cosmetics and herbal supplements. Hope this helped.

Welcome !

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Hi. I'm new here and wanted to know if vaping does harm my lungs though?
It's not possible yet to completely rule out the potential for long-term harm, but people have been vaping for about 10 years and no serious ill effects have been detected so far. Are you a smoker? It's vastly better than smoking.

I smoked cigarettes for over 40 years. I quit and I've been vaping for 5 years. My doctor says my lungs are fine and my lung capacity is greatly improved. I no longer cough and my stamina is much better. You'll see this same basic story repeated on this forum over and over and CASAA has collected over 10,000 personal testimonials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread