Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: PNS11.CLOUDNS.NET
Name Server: PNS12.CLOUDNS.NET
Name Server: PNS13.CLOUDNS.NET
Name Server: PNS14.CLOUDNS.NET
Updated Date: 19-dec-2014
Creation Date: 27-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 27-oct-2015

Don't click on the above link...it's infected..I just left it for trouble shooting. Just remove it when you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
On numerous threads I am getting Script-inf warnings from Avast. Not only in the threads below , just scattered randomly thru the forum.
Here is one of them
URLhxxp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ask-vets-answers/621178-getting-petina-my-copper-mod.html|{gzip} InfectionHTML:Script-inf

another
URLhxxp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ask-vets-answers/621225-anyone-here-using-smokjoy-gi2-able-keep-locked.html|{gzip} InfectionHTML:Script-inf

Richard: I was in the IT field in the 1990s, and helped Richard Ford develop the AV testing methodology used by the NCSA.

Avast is not that great of detecting viruses. I think you may be getting false positives. Try the four step process below.

1. Get a really really good scanner. F Secure is one of the best and they used to have 30 day evaluation copies you can download.

2. There is a way to detect viruses by detecting the actions of a virus. Trend Micro makes some good generic detectors. I almost ended up working for Trend.

3. Download and run Spybot

4. See if you can find an eval copy of Malware Bytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread