*WATCH HERE* Updates to the Florida Vapestock June 10-11, 2011 Event *Peace, Love & Vaping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I didn't know that the subforums had been opened to everyone. Someone may want to move this to the Florida Vapers subforum...thanks!

It's almost here! Start your summer off RIGHT! Join us in Clearwater, FL for what will surely be the biggest door-FREE event so far. Suncoast Vapers is sponsoring this with the generous donations of their club members and with the help of vendors who are providing items for the Saturday night raffles. (If you want to show them your support, see the list at Vapestock 2011 and click on their banners to see their products). And, yes, the raffle tickets are free too!!!

We've guessed at the attendance in order to get mementos ordered. If you haven't already sent a rsvp, please let us know as soon as you know for certain by sending an email to vapestock2011@earthlink.net Of course we know some won't know until the last minute, so we'll hand out the mementos on a first-come, first-serve basis at the door registration (which will basically be just a sign-in sheet for the purposes of headcount and handing out the mementos and raffle tickets).

Hope to see many of you there!!

Last edited:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
So you'll be able to recognize us (in case you need help/have questions) in June, I thought I'd repost some pics from our past meets.

The two who located the venue: Dereck (Dereck72) and Pete (Pete54). Thanks guys!!!

CRW_7756.jpg

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I am totally stoked for this event. I've RSVP'd and reserved my room.

A HUGE thanks to the Suncoast Vapers for hosting this event. :headbang:

For those who've never attended a large gathering like this, it's almost impossible to describe how wonderful it is to meet with so many fellow vapers. Even if you show up not knowing a soul, you'll wind up leaving with many new friends. :wub:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I just wanted to let folks know that right now I'm on the beach in Bradenton, just a few miles south of Clearwater, and the water is perfect! The beaches are fine white sand and the water temperature is just right! vaping on the beach just doesn't get any better than this! Bring suntan lotion!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread