Water in Lungs from Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Fascinating thread though, Im new to this and only just read about how youre supposed to vape, youre not really meant to inhale to the lungs, and dont need to, the nicotine gets absorbed via the mouth and nose just the same, I wasnt inhaling it too deeply anyway but good to know, especially as it *can irritate the throat and possibly lungs? if you do.
Now im holding it in the mouth longer and getting more flavour that way.

Let me tell you something to relieve your worries I have been vaping for 9 months now. I was a chain smoker now a chain vaper I always intend to inhale to my mouth but end up inhalng my lungs all 9 months. However I heard that cinnamon is a skin irritant and cause lung problems too other than that There is not any issue relating sickness I heard or lived.
I didnt give a damn about waterfullness of lungs (It has to be anyway as the doc says there is water in lungs) I even felt my lungs were full sometimes but it healed within hours. You can feel this in middle of a fog and long time in a bath etc.
Let me tell you more within first 3 months of my experience I sweated more and urinate more. with a smell like my liquids. I presumed that would be for I vaped vastly. Water consuming helped more. I even felt a kidney ache but as soon as I consumed more water it passed. Later I found out my body was getting rid of smoking waste. Because I dont sweat as that now.
These ingredients get water from environment so if they caused anything it would be dryness not fullness.

On the other hand I use a ss driptip and wash some residue on it. I assume we are inhaling these into our lungs too. I think body can cope with them because nothing happened yet (Think of 2-3 years of vapers) They should investigate these issues instead of street legends.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
ambiem seriously there are many many other reasons you could be congested besides "water in your lungs" due to vaping. If it is acute water in your lungs, I would think you would be way too sick to be here posting. I suggest you google acute pulmonary edema. It is not the same as being congested.

If you still think that is what your issue is, I highly suggest you get off this forum and go directly to your local ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread