Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I used the peanut butter in two different recipes. This flavor is a dry peanut taste- very strong for my tastebuds similar to TPA. You will need very little for vaping purposes under ten percent. It is crystal clear and in PG. You will need other ingredients to make it a creamy type of peanut. I will see how the capella's stacks up against the other two peanut butters shortly. I haven't experiemented totally with the chocolate watkins. The banana is exactly like The other banana's I have- like a banana taffy. Again it has no food coloring. It is clear.

artbyshan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
-I experimented today w/ a little Watkins Pure Vanilla Extract that I purchased in Walmart. I added to some Tennessee Cured (Red Oak), and really enjoyed it. I started very small (Thinking I could always add more if needed). Took a small amount out of the Tennessee Cured, and placed it in a small (Sample size Red Oak bottle; I think they are 0.5 ml; Only filled it about half way up; Didn't want to waste a bunch of juice if it turned out bad). I put about 2 drops of in this, and I like it. I think it's plenty enough at the two drops for this small amount. However, I vaping on a Ego-C, so if your using a mod, it may taste much stronger. Just thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread