Way too much info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
It becomes a whole lot less complicated once you get your hands on your first PV; then you'll have a better understanding what all the lingo means. Truly, in mid-March I was utterly baffled by most of these terms! Also YouTube was a lifesaver for me at first, there are instructional vids for just about everything e-cig-related on there.

I went straight from crappy disposables to a KGO and don't have experience with any other PVs (yet) but I definitely ditto the advice to get more than one type/flavour of juice. It can be a bit spendy at first trying to figure out what works for you, but I'm about six weeks into the journey, have quit smoking and am starting to get a handle on what I really like.

One mistake I made - ordering more juice flavours than cartomizers. Not really a big deal but if you dedicate a carto per flavor it's easier to keep them straight; I keep mixing mine up. I'm starting to see the wisdom of drip tips.

Also I enjoy the ritual of filling and topping off my cartos...I was always a hand-rolled cigarette type of girl so the hands-on part appeals to me. :)

Here's a hint: Get a couple of those battery boxes that hold 4 or 6 AA sized batteries. They're about $1 each anywhere that sells batteries. Then, get some small stick-on labels. Stick the labels on top of the box so that each slot is labeled. Your cartos will fit perfectly in the battery slots and you can keep them sorted out with the labels.

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
My wife and I stared out with a couple of kits like that but were disappointed with the battery life. Unless you are determined to have a PV that looks like an analog I suggest getting a couple of eGo or kGo 650 or 1000 mAh batteries, a charger and a pack or two of boge cartomizers along with a sample set of juices.

Just my 2 cents.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Welcome to the ECF:) It's going to be ok I promise as I sit here on my 26th hour awake because I am so excited that I ordered a Provari last night LOL. Someone above said that you would get it when you have your set up in hand and that really is true. You will have a part in your hand to go with each of the terms. There is nothing at all wrong with starting out with a cig look alike or even using one forever if you like it. Everyone is just trying to show you your options so you can make an informed choice. I started out with a cig alike feb 10th and I just bought a Provari. Vapers seem to evolve rather quickly. Good luck and if you have any questions no matter how small don't be afraid to ask.

wmbuckley

Apr 16, 2012
MD
I'm two weeks smoke free and here are my thoughts.

First, my Philosophy of Use.
Convenience is everything. I want to be able to vape as hassle free as is possible. I want to quit smoking. (Pack +/Day) I want to handle my cravings and not fiddle with gear. I am going to vape all day every day until my cig cravings are completely gone. Then I will handle my vaping addiction with a healthier body. Low Monthly Cost. I dont want to spend more on Vaping supplies than I did on Cigarettes (outside of the first month getting started).

My experience so far.
I first Started with a Volt-like kit with two slim cigarette batteries (KR808). A selection of Pre-Filled Cartridges (Cartomizers). The day I got the Kit I realized this was going to work and I was going to be able to replace my smoking habit with a vaping habit. However, very quickly I realized that the slim KR808 batteries were not going to cut it. One or both were on the charger within the first 8 hours. I was swapping back and forth between batteries all day.

That night I ordered a KGO 1100 battery and a 510 to 808 adaptor for the pre filled cartomizers I had. From very basic research on here I figured that battery would last all day. It has and then some. No more constant charging. No more having to be tied to a wall socket.

e-Juice
Once you get the battery power sorted its all about the juice. I knew I was going to run out of the cartomizers and wanted ones that would taste better. I also knew I needed to find the juice I liked.

I can go into more detail about what ive found because I think I really got this nailed. PM me if you want the rest of the story and the gear im using. For now I would recommend you go for a KGO or EGO kit with the 900 or 1100 MAH batteries as they will last all day. Start simple. KISS. The Mods and Crazy batteries and all of the other stuff can wait. Just get a good started kit like the ones I mentioned above and go from there.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hi X-Files and welcome to ECF. Congrats on making the decision. Wife and I LOVED The X-Files :toast:
Here's a link to an Ecig Glossary:
E-Cig Glossary. Definitions, abbreviations, and meanings. | eCigology
It may seem like a lot of info but for now focus on the PV you need. Volt is nice and cigarette-like/ slim but battery life is sometimes an issue. Regarding batteries 100 mah= 1 hour normal vaping before recharge. Kgo, Riva, EPower are all good because they have true 3.7 volts and come off the charger at 4.2. Also these 3.7 Volt PVs allow you to choose a wider variety of cartomizer, atomizers, etc. Prolly the most popular PV connector type is 510. I would suggest a manual battery because:
-less chance of damage from juice
-auto batteries sometimes activate if there's a loud noise
- manual batt put the vaper in full control- if you need a stronger vape you just hold down the button longer- I even prime my pv before actually inhaling.
Try and get a PV that has a turn off option.
Now about buying the actual part of the pv that will vaporize the juice. To start I would go with cartomizers. The SmokTech 1.7 XL are great- holds lottsa juice and a nice warm vape. Also nice to have some atomizers to test out juice- no sense in filling a carto and finding out the juice is horrid. After you get a handle on vaping you can consider alternatives- tanks, clearomizers, etc.
Next you want to figure out how much nicotine in your juice. I smoked 1 PAD very strong analogs and started on 36 mg which is very strong but it worked for me. Most of my friends have either started on 18 or 24 mg. How much do you smoke per day and what brand?
Yes I started with DKTab and RY4 and loved them. I now DIY my own juices so...Be aware that you can buy the same "RY4" from 4 different vendors and get 4 different tasting juices.
The ingredients:
Nicotine- gives TH (throat hit) and lung hit
PG (Propylene glycol)- enhances flavor, enhances TH and thins juice
VG (vegetable Glycerine)- gives vapor
Most juices are 75/ 25 PG/ VG or 60/ 40 PG/ VG.
A few vapers have reported allergy? issues with pg. Some also have issues with some of the sweet juices/ ethyl maltol/ cotton candy. Be wary of ordering juices from China- not saying ALL Chinese juice suppliers are suspect but just be sure you order from a reputable proven vendor. I would suggest going through the vendor list here. Also remeber to drink lottsa water as dehydration can impact the vaping experience. I drink 1 1/2 litres per day and when I forget my body reminds in not so nice a way :(
I'm sure I've forgotten a whack of stuff but it's been a LLLLLong day.
Cheers and Good Luck.

I am thinking about getting into an e-cig instead of Analog and there is way to much info to digest. I could read for hours and still not now everything.

I am looking at the Volt - Standard Starter Kit and the Ry4.

Is this a good place to start?

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I can go into more detail about what ive found because I think I really got this nailed. PM me if you want the rest of the story and the gear im using. For now I would recommend you go for a KGO or EGO kit with the 900 or 1100 MAH batteries as they will last all day. Start simple. KISS. The Mods and Crazy batteries and all of the other stuff can wait. Just get a good started kit like the ones I mentioned above and go from there.

Good advice, overall, but I'd disagree with the part about the "crazy batteries". The craziest batteries are the ones sealed into the e-cig so that you have to throw the whole thing away when they die, and they do die. Would you buy a flashlight that you used every day if you couldn't change the batteries but had to toss the whole thing and buy a new one?

Just like a mini-cig battery, any battery starts keeping it's voltage up for shorter and shorter periods of time. When your kGo starts petering out in half the time it used to, do you buy a new kGo, or can you just buy a fresh $5 battery?

That's why I recommend the e-Power over the kGo. They provide the same voltage and work pretty much the same. But if the switch fails, you don't throw the whole thing away. If the battery dies, or is getting weaker, you buy another $5 battery instead of a $20 kGo battery. If you are going to be traveling or away from a wall socket, you bring a few extra batteries, not a few extra kGos. There's a lot of advantages to having a PV that takes separate batteries and virtually no downside.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Good advice, overall, but I'd disagree with the part about the "crazy batteries". The craziest batteries are the ones sealed into the e-cig so that you have to throw the whole thing away when they die, and they do die. Would you buy a flashlight that you used every day if you couldn't change the batteries but had to toss the whole thing and buy a new one?

Just like a mini-cig battery, any battery starts keeping it's voltage up for shorter and shorter periods of time. When your kGo starts petering out in half the time it used to, do you buy a new kGo, or can you just buy a fresh $5 battery?

That's why I recommend the e-Power over the kGo. They provide the same voltage and work pretty much the same. But if the switch fails, you don't throw the whole thing away. If the battery dies, or is getting weaker, you buy another $5 battery instead of a $20 kGo battery. If you are going to be traveling or away from a wall socket, you bring a few extra batteries, not a few extra kGos. There's a lot of advantages to having a PV that takes separate batteries and virtually no downside.
I agree.

I think I can safely say that the use of a single standard protected battery and 510 connections are the only ways in which my E-Power 14650 is exactly like a Provari:laugh:. But, I still love my E-Power 14650.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I am thinking about getting into an e-cig instead of Analog and there is way to much info to digest. I could read for hours and still not now everything.

It might be a good place to start, and it might be a good place to finish. It depends on what you think you want as you sit there right now typing that, what you might really want if you knew what all of your options are.

It's remarkable to me how many smokers/beginning vapers want something that looks just like the thing that is currently killing them. If that's a primary requirement, then the Volt does that well. It also performs pretty well, subject to the limitations of the cartridge/carto size, the devices voltage, its battery life, and the relatively limited number of option attachments that you can use on it compared to more powerful devices that take standard 510 threads.

For anyone who doesn't really care about size or ciggie-look-alikeness, and would like to skip all of the many steps so often taken along the road to achieving the very best vape possible, the following is what I would recommend. It can all be had for about $185, which here in CT is about 3 weeks of smoking a pack a day.

Smoktech VMax, $128.95, free shipping
Four IMR 18650 batteries $32
Trustfire TR-001 charger $10.99
Smoktech 3.5ml DCT tank $11.99
Boge 3.0 XL single coil cartomizer $1.80 (Five for $8.95)

Add juice and vape like few others on this site are doing.

:2c:

"The Mods and Crazy batteries and all of the other stuff can wait".

Why wait?

Quote from below: "Before I decided on a PV I spent over 200 hours researching..."

At $1.00 an hour, my recommendation is all paid off.

Required (IMO) reading:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...866-why-does-ego-c-get-such-bad-rap-site.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ined-detail-single-dual-coil-atty-cartos.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...385-new-variable-voltage-device-smoktech.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-discussion/290152-joyetech-ego-c-twist.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Bjf67PArw (pbusardo slotting cartos)

Smoktech VMax:

http://www.allaboutvapor.com/vaporshop/

Batteries and charger:

http://www.lighthound.com/AW-IMR-18350-700mAh-LiMN-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery_p_3818.html

Smoktech DCT 3.5ml chrome tank (on sale):

http://www.hoosierecig.com/Dual-Coil-Cartomizer-Tank_p_54.html or:
http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?pag..._color_plus.tpl&product_id=964&category_id=21

Boge XL 3.0 ohm stainless steel cartomizers:

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/index.ph...op=0&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=84

Last edited:

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL

I too was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of information here and trying to figure out the best starter kit for me a few weeks ago. I'm still reading and wading and learning and trying to figure out more and more as I go. Two weeks ago, I spent an entire weekend reading here, somewhere, I saw something that made sense to me and that was to get the kit that would be easiest for my needs and tastes and offer me the most success in the beginning. I wanted something that worked decent, that I was able to get enough nicotine from to keep the craving for analogs away. For me that was the eGo T for others, other systems have worked. I knew I wouldn't be happy with batteries that needed recharging every few hours, I'da been smokin analogs if I'd have gone that route.

Keep reading and asking questions. Wonderful community here!
My last analog was April 9th and I'm really happy about that.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Before I decided on a PV I spent over 200 hours researching. The end result was my first PV and all juices and associated "stuff" was 100% right....for me. Of course when I bought I could care less about the look and wanted something with long batt life, was less prone to breakdown and was quality made. I then graduated to DIY juice and tanks. Luckily I enjoy tinkering so I caught on quite quickly and was DIY juice after 3? weeks.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
For anyone who doesn't really care about size or ciggie-look-alikeness, and would like to skip all of the many steps so often taken along the road to achieving the very best vape possible, the following is what I would recommend. It can all be had for about $185, which here in CT is about 3 weeks of smoking a pack a day.

Smoktech VMax, $128.95, free shipping
Four IMR 18650 batteries $32
Trustfire TR-001 charger $10.99
Smoktech 3.5ml DCT tank $11.99
Boge 3.0 single coil cartomizer $2.50

Add juice and vape like few others on this site are doing.

:2c:

Come on John. Really? Did you read any of the first posts in this thread? I know you're all enthused about this new Smoketech VV, but please. The thing only came out like yesterday. The O.P. was considering a Volt, for God's sake. She/he was confused about the meaning of carto and atty. It was all any of us can do to steer her into something decent like a kGo or ePower and, here you come, suggesting a cutting edge, unproven APV that just hit the market and is as expensive as it'll ever be. Jeeeze. And here I was, thankful that this thread wasn't swamped by Provari fanboys. Honestly, for the trivial price difference, a Provari WOULD make more sense for the O.P. No sense, but more than the Vmax.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Yes, really. I'm all ears; please tell me why it doesn't make sense to start with exactly what I just recommended, especially when a Joyetech eGo-C starter kit is $80.

And I don't think that "fanboy" is an appropriate appellation for me; "fan", yes. But to me, a "fanboy" is someone who thinks his own thing is the best because he has it, whereas I have this because I think it's very, very good, and I know of no superior alternatives.

As for "did you read any of the first posts in this thread" - yes I did; why? None of the previous posts changed the physics involved in creating the vape that I'm enjoying right now.

And before you tee off on me in public again, i encourage you to read all of those threads I linked to, including the one containing very detailed information about the performance of the VMax, as determined by an HP electrical engineer who has been evaluating it for the last week or two.

And no, I don't think a ProVari would make more sense (but certainly not zero sense, as you suggest), which is why I got the VMax instead. Five amp switch, arguably superior PWM (pulse width modulation), better voltage regulation, power created by regulating 7.4-8 volts down as opposed to boosting 3.7-4 volts up ... and so on. You are correct about at least one thing; the VMax is indeed "cutting edge".

And re-reading your post once again; please back off. It's in violation of forum rules.

Last edited:

dave654678

Apr 17, 2012
uk
i used e-cig-reviews.com which helped me make my decision (jacvapour v1p personal carry case kit i got with extra battery + vanilla). and it was far better than i could have hoped.

loads of explanation in the videos aswell, not saying his word is gospel, but definately worth a look there cos there are a shed load of discount codes for the brands and reviews for all sorts.

p.s. im a newb, so dont get what i got, just check the site out under 'mini ecigs' which is what i think you're looking for

lazycomet

Apr 28, 2012
chapel hill nc
you *definitely* need more than one of the volt little batteries... they'll die out after a few hours of vaping. always keep the extra one charged and ready to go!

i really like smokeless image, and when you decide that you need a little more power in the battery dept (after about a month) SI also has the x2 batteries, which i LOVE. with the x2s, i honestly don'tfeel the need to buy any new hardware! let the savings begin!

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Yes, really. I'm all ears; please tell me why it doesn't make sense to start with exactly what I just recommended, especially when a Joyetech eGo-C starter kit is $80....

Because we are dealing with a total newbie with absolutely no experience and a tenuous grasp on even the basic principles involved in e-cigs. Because a more suitable kit is $45, not $80 and not $128 or $185. Because the OP expressed little interest in cutting edge technology and, on his/her own, had expressed interest in the Volt. Because, no matter how good a PV is, it's not necessarily the best choice as a first and main PV for just anyone who happens to want to quit smoking. Because this unit has been tested by you for 2 weeks, not by thousands of vapers for years. Because, evidently, the OP is already somewhat paralyzed by information overload. Because I seriously doubt that the OP is interested in the virtues of superior PWM or votage regulation vs. booster circuits as opposed to good customer service and ease of use. Is that enough?

BTW, I'm not in violation of forum rules and I didn't call you a fanboy. I expressed relief that fanboys didn't show up to tout a totally unsuitable APV to the OP. If someone does that, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a fanboy, but they are simply doing what fanboys do. Just because you have the tech specs to back up your opinion that this is the greatest APV to come down the pike, it still doesn't make that unit any more suitable for the newbie in question.

Personally, I like the Vmax and will probably get one myself. If someone was looking to upgrade from an ego or LT or just about anything, you'd get no argument out of me. That is not the situation here, and since that fact had seemed to elude you, I figured I'd ask if you had read the start of this thread.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Because we are dealing with a total newbie with absolutely no experience and a tenuous grasp on even the basic principles involved in e-cigs. Because a more suitable kit is $45, not $80 and not $128 or $185. Because the OP expressed little interest in cutting edge technology and, on his/her own, had expressed interest in the Volt. Because, no matter how good a PV is, it's not necessarily the best choice as a first and main PV for just anyone who happens to want to quit smoking. Because this unit has been tested by you for 2 weeks, not by thousands of vapers for years. Because, evidently, the OP is already somewhat paralyzed by information overload. Because I seriously doubt that the OP is interested in the virtues of superior PWM or votage regulation vs. booster circuits as opposed to good customer service and ease of use. Is that enough?

" .... we are dealing with a total newbie with absolutely no experience"

That is precisely why I'm giving him/her the benefit of mine. That's what this forum is for.

"Because a more suitable kit is $45".

I'm not sure of the methodology you used to determine that the e-Power, or anything else, is categorically "more suitable". OP might very well not even know what he/she wants.

" ... no matter how good a PV is, it's not necessarily the best choice as a first and main PV "

But my recommendation is far from the worst choice someone could make.

"Because this unit has been tested by you for 2 weeks, not by thousands of vapers for years ..."

That is a valid point, but I'd hate to see anyone missing out on the vape I'm getting right now for years. And it has been around for at least a few months, and has been tested and reviewed by many.

"Because I seriously doubt that the OP is interested in the virtues of superior PWM or voltage regulation vs. booster circuits as opposed to good customer service and ease of use ..."

OP just has to push the button. OP does not have to know why it is giving such an excellent vape. And I have every reason to believe that the customer service from "All About Vapor" will be excellent, based on my interactions with them so far. And the menu functions on the VMax can be learned in about 5 minutes.

It seems to me that if someone wants to quit smoking, that a key factor in his or her success will be a truly great vape and hassle-free all-day-long consistent hits. Anyone with any experience will very likely be of the opinion that variable voltage is the only way to optimize the quality of the vape. The VMax does that very well, and very likely better than any other tube-style VV APV there is. I contend that it is one hell of a starting point, and can be had for what the typical vaper spends prior to graduating, if they ever do, to a device that delivers anywhere near as good a vaping experience.

BTW, I'm not in violation of forum rules and I didn't call you a fanboy. I expressed relief that fanboys didn't show up to tout a totally unsuitable APV to the OP. If someone does that, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a fanboy, but they are simply doing what fanboys do. Just because you have the tech specs to back up your opinion that this is the greatest APV to come down the pike, it still doesn't make that unit any more suitable for the newbie in question.

Personally, I like the Vmax and will probably get one myself. If someone was looking to upgrade from an ego or LT or just about anything, you'd get no argument out of me. That is not the situation here, and since that fact had seemed to elude you, I figured I'd ask if you had read the start of this thread.

"I didn't call you a fanboy".

Close enough. C'mon.

" ... it still doesn't make that unit any more suitable for the newbie in question ..."

But certainly no less "suitable", however one chooses to define that. Do we even know yet what the OP would be best "suited" to?

" ... since that fact had seemed to elude you, I figured I'd ask if you had read the start of this thread ..."

I did. OP asked if the Volt was a good choice. I gave what I consider to be a reasonable, carefully-considered, and detailed answer. And I always do my damnedest to make sure that facts don't elude me.

Please keep in mind: the OP has no freaking idea what's good and what isn't, or why. OP would be getting an insanely great vape with what I just recommended, and I'm very sorry that it wasn't an e-Power power unit, which I have. There is no way that I would recommend that as I have in the past, before I knew more. My Joyetech eGo battery gives a better vape on most if not all attachments at 3.4V than the e-Power does at 3.7. Better drain rate. Come on over to my house and I'll demonstrate it for you.

OP, you are free to email me, or call me at 860-209-9743, and I will explain the entire field of vaping to you, as I presently understand it, free of charge. As I said in my first post to you, if you want something that looks like a ciggie, I caution you that it will not give you an optimum-quality, low-hassle vape. If you want something far better, I urge you to consider what I recommended. If you don't like any of it, I will purchase it from you for the price you paid.

Last edited:

Bluerooster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It becomes a whole lot less complicated once you get your hands on your first PV; then you'll have a better understanding what all the lingo means. Truly, in mid-March I was utterly baffled by most of these terms! Also YouTube was a lifesaver for me at first, there are instructional vids for just about everything e-cig-related on there.

I went straight from crappy disposables to a KGO and don't have experience with any other PVs (yet) but I definitely ditto the advice to get more than one type/flavour of juice. It can be a bit spendy at first trying to figure out what works for you, but I'm about six weeks into the journey, have quit smoking and am starting to get a handle on what I really like.

One mistake I made - ordering more juice flavours than cartomizers. Not really a big deal but if you dedicate a carto per flavor it's easier to keep them straight; I keep mixing mine up. I'm starting to see the wisdom of drip tips.

Also I enjoy the ritual of filling and topping off my cartos...I was always a hand-rolled cigarette type of girl so the hands-on part appeals to me. :)

I found (by accident) that there are many more flavors to be had by topping up a carto with "the wrong juice" and found it to be great most times. But, there have been other times that I was sorely dissapointed. :D
Usually a fruit flavor will enhance or improve, another fruit flavor. Or even create an entirely different flavor, more appealing that either of the two alone.
But with a tobacco flavor, and fruit flavor, eeew. ;)

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
John, you shouldn't publish your phone number in an open forum like this.

Yes, we do have a good idea what would be suitable for the O.P. For one, he/she is suffering from information overload. At least that's the impression I get from the title "Way too much info".

So, don't get all butthurt. The Vmax is not the most unsuitable device. It's merely more unsuitable than some others, in this particular case. If the choices were between the Volt and the Vmax, I'd be recommending the Vmax, along with more research into what it is the OP would be paying for exactly and how to maximize their enjoyment of it. Fortunately, there are good choices in the middle and hundreds of thousands of people have easily quit smoking with lesser devices than the Vmax. So, I don't really think their success will hinge on having the penultimate APV in existence.

If you don't agree. If you think the Vmax is the absolute best choice for every new vaper, you'll save us all a lot of time by encouraging the administrators here to simply put a big, red sticky up that informs all newbies that the Vmax is the best starter e-cig they can buy. Then, every time someone asks what they should get, all we'd have to do is point them toward the sticky. Because if it's the best for the OP, and I've seen no specific indication that it is, it is surely the best for any other conceivable newbie. The OP doesn't appear to be out to burn money, technically inclined, a super-heavy smoker, in search of an upgrade, looking for a VV device, looking for the cutting edge of vaping, or particularly interested in the minutae of vaping. So if this is the best device for the OP, it must be the best device for every single newbie who is interested in e-cigs, regardless of what appeals to them, their smoking habits, their experience or budget or anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread