• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ways to conserving juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusedMoose

Dec 21, 2015
@royyyyy I'd really like to know the ways of conserving too, driving me nuts haha.
I Guess if you're talking about conserving, a tank would be better as compared to drippers. Drippers tend to be more juice hungry especially due to the flexibility of cool building on RDA as compared to RTA's haha. For wicking and coils I'm not sure though, but I guess normal coils conserve juice better? From what I've noticed from some of my builds, my regular coils use juice as a slower paced as compared to even micro coils. Don't even have to compare to twisted parallel or claptons XD
Someone with more experience please share with us :D

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
I found a way of making juice last recently. I could eek out 10ml to last two weeks in my day vape and another 10ml in my evening vape. Making a weekly consumption of 10ml.

I was using a entry level kit during the day to get my nicotine fix which used a cheap clearomizer and an iStick 30w with an Aspire Nautilus on a lowish wattage during the evening. Vaping every 30 mins or so seemed to be the minimum i need to keep going and the juice i was using cost £1 and both the coil and clearomizer were both going strong after 4 weeks.

Reactions: avex30

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Go single coil
Go tank
Don't admire big cloud
Wick properly
lower the power
use normal coil 24-26 gauge.

You can also discipline yourself to get used to less flavor.....that will allow you to cut your ejuice, if you don't DIY, by 50% with PG/VG.

I never have liked a lot of flavor, so I had gotten used to diluting vendor juice (which is always too flavorful and has too much sweetner).

So a 30ml bottle becomes a 40, 50, or 60ml bottle of ejuice for me. (order at slightly higher nicotine level of course.)

Reactions: avex30

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Just diy juice... unlimited last.. no need to conserve

That's the way to go, especially in places where ready-made isn't readily available.

PG, VG , way too many uses, way too ubiquitous. Should be 'gettable'.
Flavours - depends. But food processing uses these by the truckload. May need some searching and seeking.
Nic base - well, there's the catch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread