• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornzxc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I think I'm saying it for all the 老教 in the forum with a year or more participation that the current situation is growing worse. One side is tightening the noose while the other side many are asking for it ah. I'll like to remind the newer members of our jialat state already, please don't worsen it for the others. For the more senior people here, if you see other newbies outside you can intro them into the community( we're a helpful bunch!) But please remind them ah. I think most of you already know how its like both in here and over there.

vape on, but vape safe.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Hornzxc, post: 16858368, member: 218131"]I think I'm saying it for all the 老教 in the forum with a year or more participation that the current situation is growing worse. One side is tightening the noose while the other side many are asking for it ah. I'll like to remind the newer members of our jialat state already, please don't worsen it for the others. For the more senior people here, if you see other newbies outside you can intro them into the community( we're a helpful bunch!) But please remind them ah. I think most of you already know how its like both in here and over there.

Vape on, but vape safe.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Noobies in vape but not noobies in life should know how to behave. But if noobies in both vape and in life then must educate and discipline. Don't be surprised, there might be 1 or 2 underage here.

Reactions: Comrade Vape

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
and if I may add on to Hornzxc's post... please stop asking about importing stuff and where to get supplies and such things. it's quite boring to keep refreshing my feed to read such posts everyday. sooner or later I think I'm better off leaving the forum than feeling depressed that people are more interested in asking where we get our stuff from and importing than sharing knowledge and recipes.

Sent from vapour clouds above

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
Somehow, I feel the same way. Had been this way for some time already, we chose to Vape because it's helped us to stay away from analogue. For newbies who wanna show off, I wish you the best... Do not endanger others by your actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw today, a vaper vaping at a public bus stop.. so many people looking at him and he thought it was cool. Approached him and told him, bro, do it stealth leh. Wanna die, you die alone, it's fine. But don't put the whole community because of your one inconsiderate action. You know what he reply?

Aiyah! You all buay kan wan! Must show that we are strong and not afraid!

I replied, if one day we all cannot even own one, you'll be crying buckets.

And I just walked away..

Damn.. should have taken his pic and spread here..

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Saw today, a vaper vaping at a public bus stop.. so many people looking at him and he thought it was cool. Approached him and told him, bro, do it stealth leh. Wanna die, you die alone, it's fine. But don't put the whole community because of your one inconsiderate action. You know what he reply?

And I just walked away..

sounds like someone is gonna be STOMP'ed real soon. when that day comes, that will be the living proof of our sorrow thereafter.

Sent from vapour clouds above

winx19

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
w.est
These are the ones who gives vapers a bad name, they only think about themselves and not those who will be affected by their silly actions.

@isux agreed. While I can understand newbie' eagerness to get gears and supplies, but if they search a bit more, they should find answers. *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015

And I just walked away..

STOMP him brah!

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
In my opinion.. should not go to him and say wanna die go die alone... Maybe that ticks him off.. should just tell him to go to the smoking area outside of bus stop. Should not reveal that there is a community behind him. This will not make him say that we scared to die...
Yes we live a lonely vape life in this island.. but I always look forward to 2 things.. 1. To live a healthier life.. 2. To be entertained by the comments and posts in this forum with vapers who understands the rules and are considerate with the law.
But must admit... U have balls to come up to him and tick him off..

Last edited by a moderator:

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Which poly? Technics? Or clinics? Although vaping is healthier it does not mean one do not have to be considerate and consider they are above the law. It is already so hard to get stocks and equipment... Don't understand why people expose themself to donate to HiShAm? With recent stories of vape have traces of drugs... Soon not only HiShAm take your equipment.. CNBlue will take your urine..

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
alright-alright-alriiiiiight.jpg

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: No locations to be mentioned

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Don't understand why people expose themself to donate to HiShAm? With recent stories of vape have traces of drugs... Soon not only HiShAm take your equipment.. CNBlue will take your urine..

Firstly, i assume that these guys love to donate to Unc HiSh cos too much money to burn. Confiscate? What the heck; just bye then buy.

And hell no..i will not let some K-Popping dudes take my urine sample.

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, fattening, expensive or impossible."

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
You guys are doing a good job. We can be caring and sharing in here, but when it comes to the black sheep compromising the community, I would advise you all to be selfish a little and protect yourself. Those who do it openly in public obviously know it is not right but still wish to test the system. Leave them be. Sooner or later when they are caught, they will panic. Lessons have to be taught with pain at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread