We need THIS like we need another ear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Nope she looks in hers 20's to me! Now me on the other hand.... I look like I'm 14ish! :facepalm: Try buying alkyhol with my face... I got carded just walking into the damn liquor store. :-x
    10610733_10204093840500298_3015398729241607373_n.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I think OP is FDA plant...
    Which is why I find these type of threads troubling or looking for trouble. One doesn't have to be a member to read these post.

I bought my 1st kit before joining ECF. Google was my friend & I spent a lot of time researching & reading post that came up in my searches. The last thing we need with everything going on with the FDA is post insinuating vaping products are being advertised by minors with no real proof of said statement.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2014
    Ypsilanti mi
    yep, I have the purple w/snowflakes and the black diamond w/blue crystals :D picked 'em up in the classies for a third their original price :thumbs:
    I've got an MVP 20W, and an MVP 3.0 Pro. Great devices. Built like tanks.
    Deeming regulations forced me to buy a replaceable battery mod, so these days those two sit in my vaping drawer in favor of a Smok XCube II. I only hope that it proves as durable as my Innokin hardware.

Reactions: mattiem

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    LOL...No she's at least 24.
    It's hard to tell the difference, when you get to be our age...
    I would have also guessed around mid-20s, and I'd happily give her half of my worldly possessions after disappointing her for a few years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread