Web Site Down?

Discussion in 'Darth Vapers' started by jmstark512, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmstark512

jmstark512 Full Member

I have been trying to get to the DarthVapers.com website for the last couple of days but it keeps giving a DNS error. Is it just me and if it is not do you have an ETA for when it will re-appear? Really want to try to squeeze in an order before the holidays!

2. dchest02

dchest02 Super Member Verified Member

Yeah, I almost had a heart attack when Firefox came back "problem loading page"

Need to order my monthly supply of juice DV.

3. coolone1

coolone1 Super Member Verified Member

I just found the same thing. I also wanted to get an order in before X-Mas.

4. jmstark512

jmstark512 Full Member

I am beginning to think it may be something a bit more permanent. The website is now showing as unregistered and the Darth Vapers twitter account is also gone.

Sure hope it is just a temporary thing but really beginning to worry that their awesome juices can only be enjoyed in memory now...

5. remmy00

remmy00 Super Member Verified Member

Any word on the site...or them in general?

6. dchest02

dchest02 Super Member Verified Member

Down for good at this point.

7. Don Robertson

Don Robertson Super Member Verified Member

Tell me it ain't so! Please tell me it ain't so ............. not a word 'here' (Official anyways).:evil:

Holding rant ......... holding. Benefit of proverbial doubt locked in place.

:glare::glare::glare::glare::-x:-x:-x And a three day weekend just ahead! My gut says................ believe in people. I'll try.

Senile Old Man Don ............. (WHAT was that payment method??? Sheeseh! I gotta start diggin'.

***Not :2cool: at the moment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.