Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Hello All,
After about 4 years of vaping I had a bad experience with a juice vendor so decided to venture into DIY. I placed my first order with HDV back in November and it was a great experience - excellent products, customer service, quick shipping & one stop shopping for all things DIY. But now I need to reorder some flavors and I'm having a problem placing my order on the website. I can get on the website OK and in some cases can get thru the process of placing an item in my cart but I can never get finished completing my order before getting an error message that "The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." I've tried using different browsers (Firefox, Chrome & IE), different computers (one with XP & one with Windows 7) and trying to reload the page but I can never get my order completed. This has been going on for the past 4 days as I was trying to take advantage of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale but could not get the order placed before the sale expired. I'm not having any problems with other websites I routinely order from. Has anybody else experienced this problem and if so would you please offer suggestions on how I can fix this problem. Thanks!!!
Smitty

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hello All,
After about 4 years of vaping I had a bad experience with a juice vendor so decided to venture into DIY. I placed my first order with HDV back in November and it was a great experience - excellent products, customer service, quick shipping & one stop shopping for all things DIY. But now I need to reorder some flavors and I'm having a problem placing my order on the website. I can get on the website OK and in some cases can get thru the process of placing an item in my cart but I can never get finished completing my order before getting an error message that "The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." I've tried using different browsers (Firefox, Chrome & IE), different computers (one with XP & one with Windows 7) and trying to reload the page but I can never get my order completed. This has been going on for the past 4 days as I was trying to take advantage of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale but could not get the order placed before the sale expired. I'm not having any problems with other websites I routinely order from. Has anybody else experienced this problem and if so would you please offer suggestions on how I can fix this problem. Thanks!!!
Smitty

Could also be your ISP, see this link: Issues with websites loading, "The connection was reset" etc...help please - Connection - Windows 7.

A google search shows all kinds of replies ranging from actual server issues, to adware, to AV blocking, to ISP issues etc.

I got an order for DIY flavor 14mins ago, and one for eliquids 5 mins before that. I tested the flavor you sent a screen shot of my computer then again on my laptop and it worked without issue. Used FF and Chrome.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Could also be your ISP, see this link: Issues with websites loading, "The connection was reset" etc...help please - Connection - Windows 7.

A google search shows all kinds of replies ranging from actual server issues, to adware, to AV blocking, to ISP issues etc.

I got an order for DIY flavor 14mins ago, and one for eliquids 5 mins before that. I tested the flavor you sent a screen shot of my computer then again on my laptop and it worked without issue. Used FF and Chrome.
Thanks Brewtus,
I did finally get thru this afternoon and got the order placed. It's likely that the order for DIY that you mentioned was actually my order. It took over an hour to get the order in as I could maybe enter 1 item in the cart before getting another error message. Then refresh page, refresh page and get another item added... But anyhow I'm pleased that I did get the order in. Possibly the problem is my ISP since I have satellite internet but it baffles me that I'm not having problems with any other sites. Thanks again and I do really like HDV. It's great that I can get all the DIY supplies and various flavorings all in one place.
Smitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread