Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Hey guys,

I've changed the layout for the products so it's a bit more organized and stream-lined. Everything is under one main category (All Products), which is the divided into three subcategories (eliquid, Hardware, & Miscellaneous), which each have specific sub-subcategories.

Any feedback you might have concerning the site layout/ease-of-use I'd love to hear. Do you like these changes? Any suggestions for things that you would like to see?

Thank you very much!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Not criticising, but personal thoughts are I'd prefer to just get e-Liquid White & Black labels when I click on 'ELiquid' rather than extras mixed in on the same page(s).

Hey Pictor! If you hover your mouse over Eliquid, White Label and Black Label categories will appear to the right.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Not criticising, but personal thoughts are I'd prefer to just get e-Liquid White & Black labels when I click on 'ELiquid' rather than extras mixed in on the same page(s).
Yeah, that is on my list of things to do. Just wanted to get everything put into their respective categories. Thanks!

Edit: Okay, it should be fixed now! Take a look and let me know if that works! :D

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hey Pictor! If you hover your mouse over Eliquid, White Label and Black Label categories will appear to the right.
Yes, they do, but if I clicked on just e-liquid I got all three mixed on one page - it's fine now Josh fixed it though, because clicking just e-liquid now gives the white and black label liquids but no 'extras' :)

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Josh, the website looks great but please consider one thing..not everyone that visits the website are on desktops or laptops. I access the website with an iPad or iPhone so mouse overs don't work for me. :)
I don't have access to an iPad or an iPhone, but when I view the site on my Android phone there is a button on the top bar with three lines that opens a side panel when tapped/pressed. Within that side panel menu, all of the categories should have a little plus-sign next to them for you to expand and view sub-categories, which is the what happens when you hover your mouse pointer over a category. If that's not working, let me know and I'll take a look at it.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I don't have access to an iPad or an iPhone, but when I view the site on my Android phone there is a button on the top bar with three lines that opens a side panel when tapped/pressed. Within that side panel menu, all of the categories should have a little plus-sign next to them for you to expand and view sub-categories, which is the what happens when you hover your mouse pointer over a category. If that's not working, let me know and I'll take a look at it.
Thanks Josh! I don't have any problems with the website at all. I was just pointing out that mouse overs don't work for everyone! Keep up the great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread