Week one (almost) vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I've gone a week without dipping. A few years ago I tried vape but abandoned it within the day. Happy that I found this community as it opened up a world that makes it not just an alternative but a craft. That's the draw- thats it's not just a replacement but an interesting hobby you can approach from different angles-it's more involved and intimate than patches or gum. So just a thank you to those who maintain this site and to the folks who offer their assistance.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
My vaping successes and advances have all been due to this fantastic forum. I'm very grateful to all the veterans that have helped me out along the way. I'm definitely getting into the hobby side, I've been DIY my own juice since about week 2-3 of starting vaping and my first RTA arrives tomorrow. Super excited!

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
so I've gone a week without dipping. A few years ago I tried vape but abandoned it within the day. Happy that I found this community as it opened up a world that makes it not just an alternative but a craft. That's the draw- thats it's not just a replacement but an interesting hobby you can approach from different angles-it's more involved and intimate than patches or gum. So just a thank you to those who maintain this site and to the folks who offer their assistance.
Congratulations! Three years ago I started vaping as a way to quit smoking and for two of those years my mod and tank were a cigarette replacement. Now I vape as an end in itself. I vape because I enjoy it. I love the flavor, I love the coil building, I love mixing my juices and my geeky side loves the tech of it. I can honestly say that I never took a drag of a cigarette and said, man that is really tasty. Welcome to the journey.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
That's the draw- that it's not just a replacement but an interesting hobby you can approach from different angles-it's more involved and intimate than patches or gum.

Good man! Exactly this.... :)

Also, inhaling a patch is not recommended.

I used patches alongside e-cigs when I quit. That was because the e-cig was so utterly terrible.
My quit smoking adviser actually suggested it.
At the time, it was supposedly the #1 selling ecig.
1 cartomizer = $5.85. (0.8ml of liquid)..... unthinkable, almost.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I've already been welcomed...this is an early rehab update!
    Well Welcome again (almost)! You know, when I started vapin', I had no intention to quit (well, try to quit, again..) smoking. I am glad that I did though! ECF and the people here have been a huge part of this great successful journey!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Congratulations, if not again, for quitting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread