***Weekly Giveaways*** Win Free eJuice at Austin's KILLER LIQUID !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Coffee mugs after the window decals & bumper stickers? haha

Glad you are digging the lemonberry.
If you aren't a huge fan of fruits in general, our chocolates blends are the bomb. :vapor:

I think I've pretty much come to the conclusion after 1 3/4 ltrs of juice that I am a tobacco and caramel coffee fan.. Chocolate's and Mocha's just make me 'ack!' and fruits are usually 'bland' or 'pure sugar'.. So far, only fruits are your Lemonberry Slush (@ 3x), MFS Blood Orange, and OMG SK-5 (skittles). I have yet to try your other fruits and whatnot (like Strawberry and Creme) with 3x flavor though... Something I intend to correct in my next order.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Coffee mugs after the window decals & bumper stickers? haha

Glad you are digging the lemonberry.
If you aren't a huge fan of fruits in general, our chocolates blends are the bomb. :vapor:

Yes... Coffee Mugs I was thinking of too! :D

Your logo is just so bad @zz, I want it on stuff :toast:

CowbellDrummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Lawton, Oklahoma
www.killerliquid.com
So the site was down for about 24 hours. My hosting provider said the servers were down & to wait it out.

This was NOT the case, and I've just fixed it. :) :vapor:

FREE SAMPLES WITH ORDERS! Just drop your ECF username when ordering, so we can HOOK IT UP!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! :vapor:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
My wins arrived yesterday as well! :w00t:

As with most high VG juice, I find a little steeping to be a good thing however all three of the juices smelled really good right out of the gate. I went ahead and dripped a little Strawberries & Creme and it is quite good already!

Now I just need to show a little restraint and allow the juices time to fully meld ... hmmph, easier said than done! :laugh:

Thanks so much for your generosity Killer! :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
My wins arrived yesterday as well! :w00t:

As with most high VG juice, I find a little steeping to be a good thing however all three of the juices smelled really good right out of the gate. I went ahead and dripped a little Strawberries & Creme and it is quite good already!

Now I just need to show a little restraint and allow the juices time to fully meld ... hmmph, easier said than done! :laugh:

Thanks so much for your generosity Killer! :)

I got the strawberries and cream as one of my 3...I really like that one. It got even better after a couple of weeks steep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread