Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Welcome right back at cha, Buddy! Glad to see you made the move and that you're still loving the ACB! :thumb:
It's good..I'm trying a few new ones as well next week. Giving my others a break.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I got some great advice from my fellow Nicoticket lovers...
A friend of mine wanted to begin vaping, and is now set-up with a 30w istick and a Kanger Subtank Nano, and she has a HUGE order of Nicoticket on the way!
(That would probably be the only person from Selma, Tx that ordered on Wednesday, Clark.) I tried to get her to wait for The Cure, but she was too excited to wait.
I appreciate all the advice about lowering the wattage on the istick, Pictor:))

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Be sure to get radioactive

Howdy Necro...........Not on this order but I'll get some sooner than later.

Has anyone tried The Cure? I haven't been this excited about a new flavor since...well never. I'm debating on whether to order one or two 60ml bottles tonight. I think I'll love it based on the flavor profile.

I've tried,..(besides ACB) Wakonda,..CB,..and Virus so far. Looking forward to the other White Labels.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Howdy Necro...........Not on this order but I'll get some sooner than later.

I've tried,..(besides ACB) Wakonda,..CB,..and Virus so far. Looking forward to the other White Labels.

There are so many awesome things you should try! Radioactive is a must. I'll let ya know about the cure. Also try GCD.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
There are so many awesome things you should try! Radioactive is a must. I'll let ya know about the cure. Also try GCD.
Sort of tired of tobacco forward vapes just now..but I always have them in my rotation..It's a WL so it shall be tried for sure my friend. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Clark is sleeping right now. Told me he's been up for 30 hours :p I had a good time last night too! Was awesome
One other forum I'm on has a web channel..You may be know of it.
................. *warning .. it gets vile in there..lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Clark,..(if you are seeing this just now) I really enjoyed the music and banter last night on the site..A must do again m8. ;)

I had a good time too!! I was really tired though - if you couldn't tell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread