Welcome Back Nicoticket ...Digging the ACB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
ACB is tasting quite caramel-ly for me, and I'm enjoying it a great deal. I especially like it mixed with a bit of CLS (although I cannot recommend CLS on its own).
That's the wonder of NT juices, they all tend to blend beautifully! :thumb:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If you all haven't seen Sirius's youtube videos yet, go check them out. They're the best on the planet :) :) :)
Next to your's maybe Sloth...and ty for subjecting these fine people to my demented videos..hehe ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
.........................................................................................

original

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Are his videos just listed under Sirius on YouTube? I want to watch.
If you saw those ones..kuel,...can't post links to personal Youtube Channels here..If I make anymore I'mm PM you my channel link.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Aw, pewp! There go those rules again, buddy! Messing with your fun. :rules:
We love ya, Sirius! :)
I'll behave....so that means I won't be around as much.....You DO know old Siri well,..so should understand..No worries Nanny.

Didn't know Clark got the book thrown upside his head 'til this morning..Sorry Clark me brotha.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'll behave....so that means I won't be around as much.....You DO know old Siri well,..so should understand..No worries Nanny.

Didn't know Clark got the book thrown upside his head 'til this morning..Sorry Clark me brotha.
Glad we smoothed that over, buddy! Ah, no book throwing, we just get gentle reminders once in a while about those darn rulez! :wub:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Kogijiki..caught me at a bad time...I'd just woke up...Not use to getting hit upside the head with empty NT bottles that early in the am. :w00t:

I truly am sorry Sirius...:(

But I would rather step in before a big hammer hits you....:wub:

Glad we smoothed that over, buddy! Ah, no book throwing, we just get gentle reminders once in a while about those darn rulez! :wub:

Yep. I'd rather step in and tap folks on the shoulders... ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
If the content is related to specific to Nicoticket you're always welcome to Link it here - even (especially) negative reviews and whatnot (so we can resolve the issues!) Please don't take the linking rules too personally - we're doing our best to use common sense in our moderation. You know I got nothing but love for ya Sirius!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If the content is related to specific to Nicoticket you're always welcome to Link it here - even (especially) negative reviews and whatnot (so we can resolve the issues!) Please don't take the linking rules too personally - we're doing our best to use common sense in our moderation. You know I got nothing but love for ya Sirius!!

No worries my man..One thing you won't get from me,..(ACB wise anyway) is a negative review. I've not tried many NT..In fact only 3 or 4,,(samples someone sent me) and while not on par with ACB,....were not bad for sure.
Guess I'm use to other Suppliers sub-forums where it has bit more leeway and even the Moderators there are relaxed and enjoy the occasional banter. Even up to discussion of other NET's and such..I enjoy it there

As a rule I try to stay away from Fan Forums because I've gotten into trouble on one that shall remain nameless as well..(yeah I'm that guy sometimes),..but I got nothing but love for you as well brother...Be well and Rock on !!!

animated_rock_star.gif

Shows over folks..Sirius has left the building..hehehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread