Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I don't like the new forum page set-up................not that its important in any way cuz nobody comes here any more anyway. Just thinking out loud......
@bushmaster, I didn't want to "disagree" and put a big red "X" down below......but, I disagree that "nobody comes here anymore" because, well, uh.....you come here some. I come here some. Lots of others come here some....... Here we all are. How are you?

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Thanks for bringing that to my attention--and thanks for stopping in. I feel like the lone inhabitant of a ghost town. Think of my voice as that of Walter Brennan--"Hey there, partner, where ya come from and where ya going? Hee, hee, hee, I sure am powerful glad to see another face hereabouts. Y'all wouldn't happen to have a chaw on ya, would ya? Well, no matter. You sure are a sight for sore eyes."

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
@bushmaster, I didn't want to "disagree" and put a big red "X" down below......but, I disagree that "nobody comes here anymore" because, well, uh.....you come here some. I come here some. Lots of others come here some....... Here we all are. How are you?
Just trying to incite a little conversation in what used to be an active forum. If my efforts are offensive or unwelcome, I'll quit. Sorry for taking up the forum space.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thanks for bringing that to my attention--and thanks for stopping in. I feel like the lone inhabitant of a ghost town. Think of my voice as that of Walter Brennan--"Hey there, partner, where ya come from and where ya going? Hee, hee, hee, I sure am powerful glad to see another face hereabouts. Y'all wouldn't happen to have a chaw on ya, would ya? Well, no matter. You sure are a sight for sore eyes."
Roger, I agree that things have changed a lot over the time we've been here. (We're a couple of the earliest old timers on the Reosmods sub-forum, after all.) But.....this poor little sub-forum has been through a lot. It was even mistaken for dead there for awhile. I see more and more signs of life everyday.

Just keep coming and saying hi......I'm not always here, but I eventually always come by......I'll always talk to you. :wub::wub::wub:

Is this the only REOs thread you visit? There are several threads on this sub-forum that are pretty active these days. Branch out.

IMO we original Reonauts gotta stick together....and we gotta keep coming here. Gotta keep these young'uns and newbies in line.....

{{{{hugs}}}} @bushmaster

Jan

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Just trying to incite a little conversation in what used to be an active forum. If my efforts are offensive or unwelcome, I'll quit. Sorry for taking up the forum space.

That's not a problem.....we have lots of space. More than ever! :lol:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
You never ever take up forum space! Always glad to see you or anyone here. There’s some fun stuff in another thread “some new ideas”that you might want to check out.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Reoville! Life is good with a REO mini and some Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake!
Technically I am not sqounking, but the black tank adds to my fall and Halloween theme!
Have a grand day!
20171001_081527.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Pish posh, bmaster - you've got spirit, s'all. By all means, keep banging the drum.

(very nice use of Walter Brennan reference, BTW)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Some forums are destined to die, I guess. I tried.

There are other threads in the sub forum, that other people are posting in, not just this one.

Reos Mods

I know it is not the active forum that it once was, but it is more active than this one thread. my :2c: :)

KAS

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Howdy, all. Vaping away on my six Grands.

These are the best mods on the planet. I've probably owned 40 different mods over my 6.5 year vape journey. REOS are all I own anymore. Everything else has been sold or given away.

Long live REOS Mods!!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

These are the best mods on the planet. I've probably owned 40 different mods over my 6.5 year vape journey. REOS are all I own anymore. Everything else has been sold or given away.

Long live REOS Mods!!
Yes! And Hi.... :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

Long live REOS Mods!!
Yep! Ditto! Reonauts to the core! These beasts just keep on ticking

louis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
Mt Vernon,Texas
Well it is nice too see the forum back up & running. I have been using my Reos for about5 or 6 years. So old I can't remember when I bought my original mini. It has since been cut down to a LP along with my Grand. The Grand has some of the paint missing on the door where I just wore it off. Have tried several other mods but keep coming back to my old Reos that now has a Mini 2.1 added to the collection. Again welcome back to Reoville.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Well it is nice too see the forum back up & running. I have been using my Reos for about5 or 6 years. So old I can't remember when I bought my original mini. It has since been cut down to a LP along with my Grand. The Grand has some of the paint missing on the door where I just wore it off. Have tried several other mods but keep coming back to my old Reos that now has a Mini 2.1 added to the collection. Again welcome back to Reoville.
Yay! Good to see you! And yep, they take a kicking but keep on ticking!

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Hello fellow reonauts.

Back again to say hello again. Bushmasters Walter Brennan brings me back many years to Saturday matinees in Chateaugay NY at the town's movie theater. Ma and Pa Kettle movies for 10 cents. A couple of cartoons before the main feature. Candy bars for a nickel in the machine with the chrome pull handles all in a row at the bottom. Rumors of older kids necking in the back. THe magic of the big screen. Do I sound old? ha.

I just reglued my woodville with Gorilla glue and that stuff seems to be working. A small piece had broken off where the connector goes through the wood is now back in and solid. I still prefer my old Grand though but when I am being James Bond I flash out my woody, no pun intended.

I've been vaping unflavored 25 mg, 90% vg, 10% pg for the past 6 or 7 years. Soon to order a liter of 100mg VG and some vg straight up. That lasts me for a few years. Building my own coils at 1 ohm. THey last forever when I use that wick that's been heated up in a kiln. Don't remember the name of it though.

Roger, you still doing the timber thing?Hi there JC. :)

Guess that's it for now. Looking forward to the Thanksgiving day meal with the family. I am making the rolls. 12 of us together this year.

I am still making photos too. Our first frost of the year.
DSCF7611-M.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread