• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome North Texas Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
I should be in Carrollton by the end of the week....I am starting to work there, and am relocating. I really feel strange because I still don't have a place to stay when I get there... I decided to just go for it, and I really have a good feeling. Hope I can go to a meeting in N texas soon.
Awesome, hope you love Texas like we Texans do. Shoot me a pm when you get settled, we can do lunch one day if you like.

ricklovesnic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hi N Tx Vapers! Thought I'd just drop in and say howdy. I live in downtown dallas and also work (in I.T.) in downtown.

For everybody asking about North Texas retail locations selling vape supplies and such, check out this thread (and post where you've seen vape kits, parts and e-liquid for sale!):

**edit** I don't have enough posts yet to put a link up to the thread, but if you search for: Oh crap I need North Texas Retailers

The thread will show up, started by franklyspeaking. Happy vaping!

-rick

Howdy everyone. I figure this forum would be the best place for me to put my first post on the forums. Been vaping 100% for about 2 months now, I first tried it back in May didn't work out for me. But, yea this thread isn't about conversion stories is it about North Texas hu? So I live in the crack of McKinney, Plano, and Frisco. Can I join yall's party?

Belushi

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
The Colony, TX
Hey all, just joined the group, looks like a fun group getting started here. I have been vaping since June of this year. Started out on a 510, moved onto a screwdriver (901) and a Janty Stick (801). Goto juice is hilton and cappuccino/mr bean, tried a few others, but haven't really experimented too much. 40-something (e.g. starting to loose count), married, three kids (e.g. youngest graduates high-school this year), love to camp, ride motorcycles, and travel. It is nice to see so many vapors in the area, sounds like a get together is in the works which would be fun.

--bob

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Howdy everyone. I figure this forum would be the best place for me to put my first post on the forums. Been vaping 100% for about 2 months now, I first tried it back in May didn't work out for me. But, yea this thread isn't about conversion stories is it about North Texas hu? So I live in the crack of McKinney, Plano, and Frisco. Can I join yall's party?

You must be really close to me ... I am at Eldorado and 75 ... can gauge traffic by standing on my balcony actually :D

embryo

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
west of Ft. Worth, Texas, USA
Howdy ya'll-

I am smoke free for 19 days now...woohoo! Never thought it possible after 25 years @ 2+ packs per day.

I went with the BE112 from BestEcigs..have already placed a second order for exta batts, attys, and juice. I'm ordering e-cigs for all 8 of my employees, my wife, her mother, my mother, my daughter, and both my sons later today...spreading like wildfire I tell ya....

I'm out in Weatherford. Hollar-

Steve

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Howdy ya'll-

I am smoke free for 19 days now...woohoo! Never thought it possible after 25 years @ 2+ packs per day.

I went with the BE112 from BestEcigs..have already placed a second order for exta batts, attys, and juice. I'm ordering e-cigs for all 8 of my employees, my wife, her mother, my mother, my daughter, and both my sons later today...spreading like wildfire I tell ya....

I'm out in Weatherford. Hollar-

Steve

Hey embryo!

Nice Mockingbird ya got there!..I gotta Warlock with a Floyd Rose Speedloader bridge. Great rig if ya like spending 12-25 bucks on a set of strings!:rolleyes:

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread