• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome North Texas Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crochet lady

Feb 6, 2010
TX
Live in North Fort Worth here.

I bought some Larann's flavors at Hobby Lobby in the cake decorating isle. They had a few at Wal Mart as well in the cake decorating isle. Both places you have to really look hard, they dont have a TON or anything.

I am still working out vapeing, I bought myself, my dad, my mom, and my sis all kits at a stand in the mall. Probably spent too much, but alas, what can you do. We all put in a cart and about killed ourselves, nicotine OD. We are working on getting some more liquid at a lower level and getting things measured out. My kitchen looks like a chemistry lab, but I think I can kick my pack a day habit quick with this, once I get my liquid figured out right.

skumpe

Sep 15, 2009
Garland, TX
Thanks for the link Fodder....I am really looking for a place locally that I can just walk into and buy some flavors instead of ordering it. If you know of any please let me know.

There is a cake store in Garland my wife goes to that carries a lot of the LorAnn's flavorings, she uses them for candymaking. It is called Cake Carousel, on the East side of 75, just North of Arapaho.

It's like $2.75 for 2 - 1 dram (1 tsp, 3.47 mL) bottles

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
Greetings Everyone!.....Newbie here....Finally kicked those analogs after 35 years and trying everything available to mankind. Why did I not discover the PV's sooner! Picked up a 8140 four days ago and have not had the slightest urge for a analog. My new Joye 510 arrived today along with alot of other stuff I went overboard on...but what the heck.....I'm smoke free! Got two other co-workers that are trying them out today. They too are happily overwhelmed as I.

Ive been lurking on this forum a few days. My first poet here. I live in the Denton area. I just wanted stop in intro myself!........JB

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
I am totally amazed myself, at how easy it has been! When I bought the 8041 on Monday, I also bought a pack of analogs just in case. I threw them away today (unopened)! I guess im a little excited because of all the other times I have tried to quit to no avail. You just gotta love today's technology. I actually feel so much better too and have so much more energy. The past two nights I have slept better than I have in years. Maybe it's all in my head.....but whatever it is.....it's better than it was with the analogs! Best of luck to you too. So nice to chat with you. Thanks for the warm welcome! Best of luck to you too!

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
How can I join? I live just east at buetifull Lake Tawakoni. But, I'm a B&R Dallas guy. But... I can't spell. But... you can usuly make out what I mean. Sometimes kinda sorta*&^%#@ :~)
Joe

How can you join ... you just did :D Welcome to the group ... let me know if you need anything!

Howdy, Cedar Hill here.

Same to you Amy ... glad to have you here :)

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Been watching the group for a while and puilled the trigger on joining.
Been vaping for about 15 months totally analog free since day 1.

The forums been changing so much lately thought I'd try to find a place to settle in.
Looks like a nice bunch and I really like the carpet colors and the free coffee.. Amazing what yall've done with the place.

Look forward to making one of the meets...

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
Look forward to making one of the meets...

As am I, any thoughts on the next one? Angel, I'm looking at you... :p
Maybe something Halloweenish? Yes? No? Maybe?
I'm working on a mod to suit my costume, but idk if I'll get all the parts I need in time....
I'll be down for anything that falls not too far from a payday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread