• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Step in and introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Jan 30, 2009
New York City
We need help guys!!! We need ALL the people who CAN get to Riverhead on Tuesday to show up and tell why the PV has helped them/changed their life!!! This is REALLY important and the more of us.. the more impact there will be! Please read this thread and if you can join us... PM me or email me through the VapersClub.com website and I will make SURE you get a ride from the LIRR. I will pick you up myself if I have to!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-advocating-reasonable-laws-e-cigarettes.html

I will Be out there. If its in the afternoon. I know I have not been around much in June on the boards....

Busy time for me

If anyone needs a ride not only from the station but just str8 out of the city(5 boroughs), I can pick ya' up. I'm in Manhattan.

I will check in again Fri the 19th and on Sun the 21st, The more people we have in attendance the better. not a "protest" but like said in the original thread we need people to sit in the "pool".

This is just step one.
PM myself Spikey/vapaway/ ironlung. to get into direct contact with me to arrange transpo.

Last edited:

Noodles

Jan 30, 2009
New York City
Hey Alex, I second that about meetings in town rather than out on the Island - I'm another typical car-free New Yorker. BTW I live in Briarwood, so we're probably neighbors.

We need to meet up!

I have two cars and live UES. Metrocard has me crazy right now it is the seemingly better way to go. One of my cars is "classic" the other I have one year of payments to make on.

I get by tho, I'm BX born :). We invent parking!

I have invested in new walking shoes!

Cloudy Dave

Sep 17, 2010
Bronx, NY USA
Hey everyone I'm from the Bronx and I work in Manhattan I'm hoping to meet some fellow NYC vapors glad i found this sub forum. Started with a Blu and within a week i got myself a Ego. Loving the ego right now looking for a 5v/6v device and probably a 3.7 device with out a proprietary battery. I'll be going to any meetings in the city whenever ya have them.

sammorris

Mar 13, 2011
nyc
Hi all:

Just stopping by to say hi. I live in queens and work in time square area. I wonder how i can join the Long island, ny vapors club or the NYC vapors club? Is it thru invition? I would love to attend to one of the meeting. I started e-cig about 10-11 weeks ago. I just love this forum. Tons of info. Would love to meet and talk to people with more experience and exchange idea.

VadimGod

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
brooklyn, NY
Hey all, EFC is so big, i didnt even realize there was a section for the NYers. I'm about 2 months into vaping, only became a real vaper Sunday when I finally got rid of the Green Smoke disposables and got set up with a proper ego with drip atty. working with some random juice ive aquired, hope my first real shipment will arrive on tuesday, 9 juices form Ivape.net Got em in 12mg then realized Im more of a 18-24 smoker, but ill make due by adding stronger non flavored liquid for now. Monday was my first analog free day since i began vaping.

Glad to know there is a NY base, kinda lonely being the only vaper you know.

I'm usually down for a meet and vape, weather a group or 1 on 1. still figuring out how Vaping will fit into my life and having people who understand to vape with is a must. Friends still saying, Nicotine is still bad for you, just stop smoking all together or synically saying things like "yah, your not addicted". Yes im addicted, i love to smoke, but at least im smoking the healthier alternative.

nice to meet you all, thats my story so far.

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Hello NYC!!! Happy to find this, thanks to another ECF member - the people are so great here! I've only been around for a bit and I should be recieving my FIRST e cig today. I got the KGO kit and a bunch of other nick nacks for it. I am sooo desperate to try it and really hope I love it as much as I think I will!!! I thought of the e-cig in the malls when thinking about how I could quit smoking, I had quit once before when on 2 packs a day with patches and gum. When my grandpa died I started again and I was up to 4 packs a day before I got some patches and gum again - didn't work. It help me cut down, I'm at about 2 packs now, but I knew I needed something BETTER!!!!

So I did lots of online research and realized those mall kiosks are POS, excuse my french, so then I found this place, and youtube vids...and it's begun - the habit/hobby/stalking my emails for shipment notifications, lol. I know that this is no longer a way to stop smoking, I have a feeling it will become a big part of my life. I haven't seen one person smoking one in NYC (however, I guess I was never really looking, it'd be eassier for me to notice now). I live in Brooklyn, by prospect park sw, (tennis courts, horse stables, etc) it's called Kensington, but nobody knows where the hell that is.

So I'm super excited to see so many people in NYC here and can't wait for a meet up once I get my groove on with my new PV!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Tasha

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Hey all, EFC is so big, i didnt even realize there was a section for the NYers. I'm about 2 months into vaping, only became a real vaper Sunday when I finally got rid of the Green Smoke disposables and got set up with a proper ego with drip atty. working with some random juice ive aquired, hope my first real shipment will arrive on tuesday, 9 juices form Ivape.net Got em in 12mg then realized Im more of a 18-24 smoker, but ill make due by adding stronger non flavored liquid for now. Monday was my first analog free day since i began vaping.

Glad to know there is a NY base, kinda lonely being the only vaper you know.

I'm usually down for a meet and vape, weather a group or 1 on 1. still figuring out how Vaping will fit into my life and having people who understand to vape with is a must. Friends still saying, Nicotine is still bad for you, just stop smoking all together or synically saying things like "yah, your not addicted". Yes im addicted, i love to smoke, but at least im smoking the healthier alternative.

nice to meet you all, thats my story so far.

Hey Vadim! Looks like you beat me to it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread