• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustVapIn

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2015
Dear Vapers! Any suggestions for which sub ohm tanks has the best flavour? I am currently using ipvd2 with tfv4. I realise tfv4 is for chasing clouds and burns lots of juice.But i want a tank that has the best flavour.

Im on the subtank mini with 24g kanthal wrapped 7 times around 2mm drill bit. Spaced coil and wicked with very little tension and the flavour is good!

ReapersCreepers

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2015
Was vaping just now and realized that the vapor was getting lesser...

Also had a little burnt taste... But I only vaped for one day.. My eric VTC mini showed that I vaped around 200 puffs..

I suspect that I have to replace the atomizer.. But isn't this too fast to get burnt out with just 200 puffs?

Or is there something wrong with my mod?

I am using delta 2 tank and LVC coil. Vaping at 30 watts... The resistance is 0.52 at the beginning and it raised to 0.55 ohm..

Anyone had experience with the LVC coil? Is it normal for it to get burnt taste only after 200 puffs?

Thanks in advance

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Was vaping just now and realized that the vapor was getting lesser...

Also had a little burnt taste... But I only vaped for one day.. My eric VTC mini showed that I vaped around 200 puffs..

I suspect that I have to replace the atomizer.. But isn't this too fast to get burnt out with just 200 puffs?

Or is there something wrong with my mod?

I am using delta 2 tank and LVC coil. Vaping at 30 watts... The resistance is 0.52 at the beginning and it raised to 0.55 ohm..

Anyone had experience with the LVC coil? Is it normal for it to get burnt taste only after 200 puffs?

Thanks in advance

You can try checking your cotton. Slight variation in ohm is normal as your wire is getting heated up.

ReapersCreepers

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2015
You can try checking your cotton. Slight variation in ohm is normal as your wire is getting heated up.
Cotton seems okay..

I'm quite confused with the voltage, ohm and wattage part of vaping..

For eg, I'm using a 18650 battery that has 3.7 volts.. And currently the resistance is 0.6ohm.. I went to ohm calculator online and input the voltage and resistance in the calculator and was given 22.8 watts.. So does it mean that I should only Vape at 22.8 watts? If I were to increase my watts, does it mean that it will cause my atomizer to burn out faster?

Really hope someone can explain a bit of this..

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Dear Vapers! Any suggestions for which sub ohm tanks has the best flavour? I am currently using ipvd2 with tfv4. I realise tfv4 is for chasing clouds and burns lots of juice.But i want a tank that has the best flavour.

Actually it depends on a lot of factors; your coil build, your wicking, your vaping wattage, whether you got recite a silent prayer before taking that first drag on the TFV4..

if you're talking about vaping with the triple, quad or sextuple OCCs..then the tank will be as thirsty as a Zouk-chionging char bor who dances with every hamsup just to get a free drink. :banana:

For me, when I use a the single coil RBA with a .7-1 ohm 24g Kanthal build, and vaping at around 18-20W, the juice consumption and cloud production is pretty decent. The flavour is also on point, and i like my vapes cool..so yeah, also boils down to preference. Havent got a chance to try the dual coil RBA tho..so cant give any opinion on that..

That said, some folks here swear by the Bellus..if you wanna join the party, you can refer here..

UD Bellus

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Cotton seems okay..

I'm quite confused with the voltage, ohm and wattage part of vaping..

For eg, I'm using a 18650 battery that has 3.7 volts.. And currently the resistance is 0.6ohm.. I went to ohm calculator online and input the voltage and resistance in the calculator and was given 22.8 watts.. So does it mean that I should only Vape at 22.8 watts? If I were to increase my watts, does it mean that it will cause my atomizer to burn out faster?

Really hope someone can explain a bit of this..

Don't input batt voltage as the voltage will change. Input your resistance into steam engine and play around with the watts. Try not to go over 4.5v as stuff easily get burnt up if you are not careful.

What cotton are you using? Are you putting too much cotton into your coil? Cotton expands when wet so if you put too much, the coil get clogged and the juice can't wick into the middle portion of the coil

ReapersCreepers

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2015
I'm using delta 2 LVC.. It's a OCC.. I didn't coil or wick it myself. Already done up for me..

If I don't put battery voltage.. What's the use of the battey's volt?
Don't input batt voltage as the voltage will change. Input your resistance into steam engine and play around with the watts. Try not to go over 4.5v as stuff easily get burnt up if you are not careful.

What cotton are you using? Are you putting too much cotton into your coil? Cotton expands when wet so if you put too much, the coil get clogged and the juice can't wick into the middle portion of the coil

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
New here. Just started vaping a week ago. got my stuffs from Batam.

Hope to kick ciggy habit away.

Vape on fellas!
Hello and welcome!,

First off, please edit your post as due to the nature of the laws here, importing of PV's is illegal and not allowed.

Once that's done, kindly get acquainted with the DOs and Don'ts of Sgvapers if you haven't already done so, there are stickies underlining the rules and regulations of this domain so it will do you good to learn them and also to keep you off the dreaded list!

Hope to see you around here, vape safe!

R-R

Reactions: karedi

lty1098

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2015
Haze Land
Hello and welcome!,

First off, please edit your post as due to the nature of the laws here, importing of PV's is illegal and not allowed.

Once that's done, kindly get acquainted with the DOs and Don'ts of Sgvapers if you haven't already done so, there are stickies underlining the rules and regulations of this domain so it will do you good to learn them and also to keep you off the dreaded list!

Hope to see you around here, vape safe!

R-R
Post edited

Actually i didnt import anything. Cos im outstationed for work and only using at the location where i am now.

Didnt know about the rules.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Hi vapers.. I'm new here...
Hello and welcome!,

If you haven't already done so, kindly read and get acquainted with the stickies here!, several things are frowned upon because of the nature of the law here so it will be good if you got acquainted with the rules!

Hope to see you around here,

Vape safe!

R-R

Troy75

Nov 27, 2015
Hello and welcome!,

If you haven't already done so, kindly read and get acquainted with the stickies here!, several things are frowned upon because of the nature of the law here so it will be good if you got acquainted with the rules!

Vape safe!

R-R
Noted with thanks..[emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nickpainter

Nov 27, 2015
hello all,
i started vaping about 2 months now, sadly i haven't kick the habit of smoking because i don't bring out my mod out. but certainly i have cut down my smoking habit.

i started out with a basic kit eleaf istick 40tc with aspire triton tank which was introduce by a friend than progress to subbox mini and now i'm currently using a ipv4s with velocity RDA or billow v2.

cheers guys, stay safe !

Reactions: Troy75

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
hello all,
i started vaping about 2 months now, sadly i haven't kick the habit of smoking because i don't bring out my mod out. but certainly i have cut down my smoking habit.

i started out with a basic kit eleaf istick 40tc with aspire triton tank which was introduce by a friend than progress to subbox mini and now i'm currently using a ipv4s with velocity RDA or billow v2.

cheers guys, stay safe !
Hello!,

Looks like you're not "new" eh, well welcome to sgvapers, If you haven't already done so, kindly read and get acquainted with the stickies here!, several things are frowned upon because of the nature of the law here so it will be good if you got acquainted with the rules!

Vape safe!

R-R

nickpainter

Nov 27, 2015
Hello!,

Looks like you're not "new" eh, well welcome to sgvapers, If you haven't already done so, kindly read and get acquainted with the stickies here!, several things are frowned upon because of the nature of the law here so it will be good if you got acquainted with the rules!

Vape safe!

R-R
ahaha.. i'm new to this forum and its gonna take sometime to go through the rules and all stickies here.

cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread