• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaiLai0824

Jan 22, 2016
how do you know it's fake? authenticating it several times could just be passing hands from seller to seller. I could be mistaken but subox price might just be too low to clone.... (actual price not the local one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh there's that point to. but why would every seller authenticate every new stock they get. and it's fully wrap and I don't think it will go thru 10 seller just to reach me. haha. the website says more than 10 times.

Marinater

Nov 4, 2015
Oklahoma
HAHAHA. if only that was an option . I really don't want to go back to conventional smoking tho. Is it difficult to bring it in? Sorry if the question could possibly be banned to ask

Unless you have 10 k to spare please try to bring it in.

Hi guys new here, is there any threads on our local market prices for the whole vaping products? So that i would know about prices and not get scammed and also i wanna ask if we ordered online vape products and get it confiscated from the authorities will we get into any kind of trouble ourselves?

No there's no thread

Yes you will get into trouble

how do you know it's fake? authenticating it several times could just be passing hands from seller to seller. I could be mistaken but subox price might just be too low to clone.... (actual price not the local one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sharing my experience, but my first mod I got a Subox Mini Knockoff, that thing died in a month,

Soon after I got another one, and it's been working fine till this day, both are from different sellers and location.

My way of checking its authenticity is look at its wording near the connection between the mod and the tank, other way is thru the based where the copyright disclaimer is.

IMG_1441_zpsyab10gwb.jpg

The one on the left is a knock off, The distance between the wording to the edge on the top is slightly more,
Where the genuine ones on the right are closer to the edge.

IMG_1442_zpscfjpefp9.jpg

The one on the left is a knock off,
The one on the right is a Genuine one.

I could be wrong though, Just sharing what i went thru.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
I feel sorry to those who have been cheated.

But for those on our side of the pond who deliberately chose to buy clone, I can't see the reason why...

1. The risk factor to bring in clone and authentic is the same.
2. The fine(if any), and self judge cooling period is the same.
3. Buying a clone with very likely shorter lifespan = buying more often = increasing risk factor.

Yes, I would recommend an RX200 as well. For the affordability and ease of use, it's a great mod that is ergonomic and has upgradable firmware. I don't chain vape but battery life wise, it lasts me up to about up to a week on full charge. I'm using Samsung 25Rs at the moment with mine.
Hi there, i'm using rx200 now but using lghg2, the battery life not that well, is it because i'm using the usb to plug into it to charge.
Still waiting for my nitecore to arrive.
ANy senior able to recommend batteries?

ChasingTheCloud

Nov 26, 2015
Hi there, i'm using rx200 now but using lghg2, the battery life not that well, is it because i'm using the usb to plug into it to charge.
Still waiting for my nitecore to arrive.
ANy senior able to recommend batteries?
Batteries
  • AW 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • LG HG2 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • Samsung 30Q 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • Sony VTC5 2600 mAh 20A CDR
  • LG HE2 or HE4 2500 mAh 20A CDR
  • Samsung 25r 2500 mAh 20A CDR

Merlin7

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2016
Local
Hi everyone,
I'm from Scotland, and am in the process of quitting smoking, however I've just discovered that I can't get or use any electronic means to help me quit in my current local.
I'm not a happy bunny, and thank goodness I'll be retiring back to the UK in 6 months or so where I can get to use vaping to stop smoking.
For a forward thinking country I think it's a pretty poor show just to ban everything that they don't understand.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm from Scotland, and am in the process of quitting smoking, however I've just discovered that I can't get or use any electronic means to help me quit in my current local.
I'm not a happy bunny, and thank goodness I'll be retiring back to the UK in 6 months or so where I can get to use vaping to stop smoking.
For a forward thinking country I think it's a pretty poor show just to ban everything that they don't understand.

it is not that they don't understand it is that they can't find a solution to tax it and control it. Unlike tobacco they have big register company that they can tax and monitor. Vaping is still very much scatter so they foreseen many loophole instead of plugging it and let this be a product to help smoker quits they ban it.

Good for u 6 more mths in this dreaded place where they only want to sit and get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread