• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin7

Verified Member
Jan 31, 2016
Local
I just want to get rid of the cravings and let my lungs breathe again.
Although I haven't touched a cigarette for 9 days I still get the cravings, but I can breathe, and have much more energy, probably because all the toxins like carbon monoxide, are out of my system.
I understand that carbon monoxide binds with the red blood cells and hinders oxygen take up and transference to the cells.
Breathe brothers breathe :thumbs:

Last edited:

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
My personal experience since 2 month plus back I starter.

I was intro to US juice with 6mg it really allow me to get off the analog hook. Due to the 6mg I think. I still have to fight the crave for the 1st 2 weeks Forbid myself to purchase any analog. 3rd week start getting use to the juices and 6mg. But here u know I know we all know is ban and getting or US juices with 6mg is getting very hard. I alternate between our neighbour juices as we all know they don't have that high mg although stated 6mg but Vaping for awhile I can tell it lesser much lesser. So I rely much on neighbour juices..... and 1 month pass now I can't even take the US juices that come in 6mg......I think my body is adjusting I hope I will not require to rely on the Nico and vape as leisure if it ever got unban.

Also I have been on analog for 20+ years.

Does anyone who used to smoke, now Vape on 0mg nice and does it help with the cravings?
The reason I ask is that I understand that big tobacco puts additives in their cigarettes that are far more addictive than nicotine. Or is that just a wild rumour

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
The reason I ask is that I understand that big tobacco puts additives in their cigarettes that are far more addictive than nicotine.
True. Although vaping with nicotine does help with the cravings, nicotine in itself is not what is addictive.

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hi everyone, I've started reading ECF to look at recipes. All started with me borrowing a friend's mod, finished like almost 3/4 of honeydew. Felt guilty so here I am. :(
Hello and welcome to the forum @makanpork.

Make sure you read "all the stickies" as there are special rules you must follow regarding posting in the SG forum. These rules only apply to the SG forum, not to other parts of ECF.

If you are interest in DIY, read this post.:)

LeftHandMan

Feb 4, 2016
Hi guys, been lurking in this forum for quite some time (YES, I read all the stickies, rules and regulations) Started vaping since dec 15 with a subox mini, met up with lots of challenges throughout this 2months+. Have to read forums, watch youtube videos to solve everything. First being the wicking part, then coil, need to know which type of wire to use, the awg, the resistance and number of wraps etc.

Then now juice and mod is a problem. ~.~ currently using tfv4 with my subox mini, thinking of upgrading to rx200 and also getting a RDA (not sure which yet). Any recommendations?

ChasingTheCloud

Nov 26, 2015
Hi guys, been lurking in this forum for quite some time (YES, I read all the stickies, rules and regulations) Started vaping since dec 15 with a subox mini, met up with lots of challenges throughout this 2months+. Have to read forums, watch youtube videos to solve everything. First being the wicking part, then coil, need to know which type of wire to use, the awg, the resistance and number of wraps etc.

Then now juice and mod is a problem. ~.~ currently using tfv4 with my subox mini, thinking of upgrading to rx200 and also getting a RDA (not sure which yet). Any recommendations?
Velocity rda!!

Reactions: IQUIT1

NotTheHSA

Feb 4, 2016
Some say Batam
Hi guys, came here to learn more about vaping and hopefully meet new friends. I quit smoking quite some time ago due to the smell and taste. Picked up vaping once i heard about the flavors and health 'benefits'.
Wanted to ask you guys if it is just me or US 6mg juices are kinda rough on the throat. Like comparing to malaysian juices, it really hits the throat hard. Like the first few puffs i couldn't direct inhale. Are 3mg juices gonna be any better? Thanks!

Oh and my set up currently is the Snow Wolf 200 with a tfv4 mini(leaks like a .....) and vaping Cuttwood Boss Reserve 6mg.

cloudsclouds

Moved On
Feb 4, 2016
Hi guys, came here to learn more about vaping and hopefully meet new friends. I quit smoking quite some time ago due to the smell and taste. Picked up vaping once i heard about the flavors and health 'benefits'.
Wanted to ask you guys if it is just me or US 6mg juices are kinda rough on the throat. Like comparing to malaysian juices, it really hits the throat hard. Like the first few puffs i couldn't direct inhale. Are 3mg juices gonna be any better? Thanks!

Oh and my set up currently is the Snow Wolf 200 with a tfv4 mini(leaks like a .....) and vaping Cuttwood Boss Reserve 6mg.
that's mainly cos most MY juices don't really have 6mg eventho stated as such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread