• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Hi guys, came here to learn more about vaping and hopefully meet new friends. I quit smoking quite some time ago due to the smell and taste. Picked up vaping once i heard about the flavors and health 'benefits'.
Wanted to ask you guys if it is just me or US 6mg juices are kinda rough on the throat. Like comparing to malaysian juices, it really hits the throat hard. Like the first few puffs i couldn't direct inhale. Are 3mg juices gonna be any better? Thanks!

Oh and my set up currently is the Snow Wolf 200 with a tfv4 mini(leaks like a .....) and vaping Cuttwood Boss Reserve 6mg.

1st welcome
2nd er.... there no "health benefit" (don't paint the wrong picture.
3rd Neighbour juice nic content is far less than US.
4th 3mg sure will be better with US juices but again it hard to find due to hardcore they will go 9mg and above.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Thats what im thinking also. At the same time im considering btw haze dripper, fodi, and goblin mini.
But the question is, where to get? ahahaha

I would go Fodi btw Fodi,haze, goblin are still RTA although they call them RDTA.

Fodi and haze are design in a RDA style so bascially you fill the liquid in like RDA. but there is still a min 2 ml tank below. It is design so the liquid don't get heat up.

I would go for Fodi it allow dual coil build. as for haze alittle troublesome.

GOod luck finding them

NotTheHSA

Feb 4, 2016
Some say Batam
1st welcome
2nd er.... there no "health benefit" (don't paint the wrong picture.
3rd Neighbour juice nic content is far less than US.
4th 3mg sure will be better with US juices but again it hard to find due to hardcore they will go 9mg and above.
Oops, my bad. Meant to say since its healthier than analog but still provides the nic. Alright sweet, im gonna try to find 3mg US juices. Thanks!

dskycheok

Feb 15, 2016
Hello.. Very virgin here...
Ive tried to vape before than i stop due to scared of being caught gave my ego-c away, however now i 30+ liao i think can use common sense lolz i wanna get something to vape in house or my own office room... why i want to vape back 1 thing for sure vaping is cool and de stress myself... not cig... i hope any master jedi can share me with contacts of suppliers in SG... correct me if i am wrong if i post thing that i am not suppose to post...

BTW i saw this COV mini colt 40w kit damn it looks cool for a gadget, any chances anyone selling?

Hope someone can guide me... xie xies

Izuna69

Dec 4, 2015
SG
Greetings,
My name is Wyn, I've been Vaping for the past 4 months, Vaping has significantly improved my life as I do not have Nicotine cravings anymore. This has enabled me to stop asking for smoke breaks when going out with non smoking friends. Slowly by slowly, Vaping has gave me interest as a hobby.
We all share similar hobby, therefore let's all be friends and share lobang with each other
Nice to meet y'all

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
Hi guys, started vaping near the end of Jan, currently on cube 2 mod n tfv4 tank. Loving it, only drawback is that the tank drinks the juice like its on water parade.... Other than that, everything is wonderful. Now I'm trying to wick perfectly, so that I won't have dry hits or flooding/leaking as I tend to vape quite lot....

Anyone can teach me how to have a perfect wick for the tank?

boxey

Feb 18, 2016
Greetings,

I am new here. I have been on Marlboro for 27 years and I have ZERO willpower. :(

I have been lurking here, unregistered since 2012. Recent events at home have me actively searching for Marlboro alternatives.

I don't have any hardware that allows me to join the community. I am guessing getting one will take a very long time.

I just transferred some cash to a stranger in carousel, but I think he disappeared and now I feel stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread