• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujubeans

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2016
Not only that, some r shorter, some r longer... some r unable to really dismantle the whole thing n soak it in water to wash it... each tanks has its pros n cons, do watch videos of it on YouTube....

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
ahh, this one must slowly liao. too high level.. i dont really know much.

jujubeans

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2016
That's why u have to watch more videos on YouTube.... look at the reviews, wicking n etc

ahh, thanks thanks! i will go and watch more. quick qus, do i need alot knowledge before getting one?I think my knowledge very basic now...

kena nice official warning letter lor...
ooooo, let them dispose lo.. hope not too much

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
ahh, thanks thanks! i will go and watch more. quick qus, do i need alot knowledge before getting one?I think my knowledge very basic now...

ooooo, let them dispose lo.. hope not too much
Knowledge of? Personally, I feel that u need to know wat u really wan from vaping n once u start, u will generally look up on more videos in how to wick better, different tanks, how to make different coils etc etc... so ya, start small n learn...

SkyeDeadPool

Feb 2, 2016
[QUOTE="jujubeans, post: 17527114, member: 279270"ooooo, let them dispose lo.. hope not too much

$300 :( . Money heart pain is one thing, no ammo is more worrying. I'm left with one bottle only.[/QUOTE]
I'm also left with one bottle of crappy juice... hahaha! Lucky my friend in up north atm... hehe.... worst come to worst go back to analog for the time being

LordCryptic

Mar 24, 2016
I'm also left with one bottle of crappy juice... hahaha! Lucky my friend in up north atm... hehe.... worst come to worst go back to analog for the time being

haha i use digital for times when i cannot smell like analog, which is very frequent. urghhh damn headache now.

12quit

Mar 24, 2016
Hi everyone.

I am an advocate for cloud chasing as it almost got me cured of my smoking habit.

I have been smoking for 10 years now and only began vaping in late 2015. Stocked up on ammo before the big ban and I have since ran out.

I was off smoking for about a month and slowly dialing down the nicotine content as I ran out and then after a stressful period and nothing to soothe the cravings I ended up lighting up again.

You might say that I don't have the will power or the determination. But to each its own. I found something that could have saved me from my inner demons only to be taken away again.

I got my hands on a precious little bottle somehow but all my cottons have since burnt out. Is it safe to use ordinary pharma cottons or do I have to go organic? If so any suggestions for a source?

jujubeans

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2016
Knowledge of? Personally, I feel that u need to know wat u really wan from vaping n once u start, u will generally look up on more videos in how to wick better, different tanks, how to make different coils etc etc... so ya, start small n learn...

Ahh, have been looking up online! damn gian now.. have to find gears...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread