• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekben

Aug 25, 2016
Hi all, New member here, came across vaping in hope of quitting smoking. Been receiving tons of complains from family members around me esp my wife. I smoke close to 2 packs a day and its really getting nowhere. Tried nicotine patches and gums but to no avail. Hence, would really want to give vaping a go....but it seems to be so challenging to get a device locally...Sighz....anyway, looking out for all the seniors guidance over here!

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi all, New member here, came across vaping in hope of quitting smoking. Been receiving tons of complains from family members around me esp my wife. I smoke close to 2 packs a day and its really getting nowhere. Tried nicotine patches and gums but to no avail. Hence, would really want to give vaping a go....but it seems to be so challenging to get a device locally...Sighz....anyway, looking out for all the seniors guidance over here!

Do whatever you can to quit smoking. That stuff will kill you!

ekben

Aug 25, 2016
Do whatever you can to quit smoking. That stuff will kill you!

Thanks bro, that's why i am here....but seems that the ones running the country is making it tough for us...

Smoking to me is like a bad habit of lighting up and having something to suck on and feeling the hit at the back of the throat. That's why, patches and gums doesn't work for me...hence looking for similar alternatives that is less harmful....

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Thanks bro, that's why i am here....but seems that the ones running the country is making it tough for us...

Smoking to me is like a bad habit of lighting up and having something to suck on and feeling the hit at the back of the throat. That's why, patches and gums doesn't work for me...hence looking for similar alternatives that is less harmful....

Well, regardless of what the powers that be regulate, you need to look after your own health and the health of your loved ones. Otherwise, why are we working so damn hard?

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
My griffin is leaking just under the tank. When I use force to push the air flow thing juice will leak out. Is mine a faulty tank? Btw I don't know if it's a 22 or 25 haha I don't even know what that means.
Look on the box.
22 or 25 refers to the diameter of the base. Geek Vape had THREE versions: Griffin, Griffin 25 and Griffin 25 Mini

Reactions: trippy_K82

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Seems like my attempt to put a pic to blot out the fugliness got nixed. Here's another.
313566116a1f91f0cb0f458b2c28f88f.jpg

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: trippy_K82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread