• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Hi guys, local guy here, been using analog for 10years, after since my first child was born, had a hard time tryin to quite analog, wish that i can get a vape and hopefully quit analog for good, please guide me to the right path.

Welcome. Take a look at the threads around here, there are lots of hints being dropped on where you can get your supplies. Piece the puzzle together, shouldn't be that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperay

Nov 29, 2016
Just follow law
Hi guys, local guy here, been using analog for 10years, after since my first child was born, had a hard time tryin to quite analog, wish that i can get a vape and hopefully quit analog for good, please guide me to the right path.
Quit for family sake...:thumb::thumb:
Mi too. 225days already n still going strong:banana:

berryeclaire88

Verified Member
May 6, 2017
to be honest. no one will.give info here.
please go google the net.
please be considerate.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I think perhaps u are too sensitive me referring to getting more info is like which mod is more suitable or which juice is good. Never mentioned about asking to buy here

Wildist

May 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, am local, but currently living abroad (where vaping is legal here, will not say where). I have been vaping for 1 year now, and have been reducing my analog intake to 3 cancer sticks a day. I am hoping to totally quit the analogs with time, but finding it hard to stay off completely. Not to mention im home every other month, and it just pains me to go back fully to analogs due to the lack of equipment/ legality.

Because i live in a country where vaping is legal, i have realised that i am more privileged with education about vaping due to the fact that i get to hang out at an actual vape shop every other week and have become almost like family to the guys there. I have been reading some stuff about and realized that there is a lot of false information around the local community. I hope that i can help here if anyone has questions about vaping. Of course i do not claim to know everything, so If i do not know the answers, i can always ask the vape shop on behalf of you guys!

All in all, hope to see that the community has banded together to fight the dark forces, and i hope i can be part of the community.

Moderators, i am afraid of posting where i reside(and where my local vapeshop is) for fear of breaking forum rules, if someone can confirm this is ok on the forum, i will be open to sharing and maybe hosting members if they visit the country

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
U make me feel like newbies like me are not welcomed here
Anyway, you ARE welcome. Just that the way you'd asked was rather vague. And we do try to be careful.
If you'd like to know more about mods and gear, just search. There's way more info than any one person could easily tell you.
As for juice recommendations, you'll find lots of reviews on this section and on the main forum. There are even recipes to make your own.
Just try searching so you don't repeat the same query for the 200th time that 199 other people have asked before.
Happy vaping!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Wildist

May 14, 2017
We wouldn't have a location field in your profile if it wasn't permitted to say where you were. ;)

Haha you know, everyone on here is so careful and want to avoid unnecessary attention. Somemore i also read that we cannot say "the real country we from", and must refer to it as "Local" or "Here", in the forum rules section. So just trying to fly under the radar :)

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
to be honest. i dont think anyone here is needed to reveal where u residing. either local.or overseas....
either way, i guess it becomes.sensitive to people who are getting by and there a newbies.asking for information that van possibly put someone in trouble...
and those information can be found if bothered to dig for it.
just dont like the people who sacrifices other just coz they are lazy....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread