• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

eteng

Jan 7, 2013
Not Here
Hi bros,

I've decided to try out vapin again.. stopped it last year as it was too troublesome (leaking carto, burnt wick and all that nonsense).

Have been reading up a lil online and it seems that tanks are easier to maintain? Can some one guide me a little? I think my previous setup was an ego c twist? Can't rmb though... THANKS in advance!

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi bros,

I've decided to try out vapin again.. stopped it last year as it was too troublesome (leaking carto, burnt wick and all that nonsense).

Have been reading up a lil online and it seems that tanks are easier to maintain? Can some one guide me a little? I think my previous setup was an ego c twist? Can't rmb though... THANKS in advance!

well, there is a slight learning curve to vaping. There are multiple leak fixes and burnt taste fixes online. My advice is to read up a bit.

TheNotorious

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Lion city
Hi fellow Singaporeans. My introduction is gonna be quite lengthy.. Hope you can cut some slack for the newbie here(me)

I've been a smoker since I was 14(Kenna by hisham before alrdy lol). Now that I'm 23, I feel like it's been taking a toll on my body. Hence I decided to find an alternative for my smoking cessation addiction. I've tried some alternatives such as Nicolette gums, going cold turkey and checking out iquit programmes. All didn't work for me, I'm guessing I just lack the willpower to follow through on that. Haiya. Whatever it is, just recently, my friend shared with me a good high quality Vaper which he got somewhere, I decided to look more into e cigs and research more on it(through Google of course). Hence I've found this community which I'm glad to be a part of as a new member. I really hope to seek guidances and advices from fellow local Vapers as I venture into the journey of vaping. Thank you for reading this and have a great day. Looking forward to hearing from the veterans in here that are willing to assist me in my crusade of quitting cigs for good

Reactions: Currynoah

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi fellow Singaporeans. My introduction is gonna be quite lengthy.. Hope you can cut some slack for the newbie here(me) ��

I've been a smoker since I was 14(Kenna by hisham before alrdy lol). Now that I'm 23, I feel like it's been taking a toll on my body. Hence I decided to find an alternative for my smoking cessation addiction. I've tried some alternatives such as Nicolette gums, going cold turkey and checking out iquit programmes. All didn't work for me, I'm guessing I just lack the willpower to follow through on that. Haiya. Whatever it is, just recently, my friend shared with me a good high quality Vaper which he got somewhere, I decided to look more into e cigs and research more on it(through Google of course). Hence I've found this community which I'm glad to be a part of as a new member. I really hope to seek guidances and advices from fellow local Vapers as I venture into the journey of vaping. Thank you for reading this and have a great day. Looking forward to hearing from the veterans in here that are willing to assist me in my crusade of quitting cigs for good ��

Hey man! congrats on making the switch! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Please do take some time to read the rules of this sub-forum. Some issues can be quite sensitive around here, for obvious reasons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread