• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanekichi

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hey Guys.. A heavy smoker here. Willing to try things to kick the habit altogether. Read that vaping helps.. The birth of my child has encouraged me to want to try vaping. I don't want my child to inhale my 2nd hand smoke. And i definitely want to live longer to see him graduate from school or even be a grandfather to his child.

Hello once again. :headbang:

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hey Guys.. A heavy smoker here. Willing to try things to kick the habit altogether. Read that vaping helps.. The birth of my child has encouraged me to want to try vaping. I don't want my child to inhale my 2nd hand smoke. And i definitely want to live longer to see him graduate from school or even be a grandfather to his child.

Hello once again. :headbang:

A very noble reason. And congrats on your child. :D

Reactions: THE EXIT

ddass

Oct 15, 2011
SG
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Read the stickies

Slobb

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hello to all SGVapers! Just joined the group, thinking of starting vaping, but with the local scene as it is, do not have the know how. But i do believe when there's a will, there's a way. So here i am! Didnt know there were so many here. Thought that guys who vape were only a very small group of ppl. Anyway, hope to learn more from the lao jiaos here, and have generally learn and have fun here .

CATscan

Jul 14, 2015
Catland
Hello! Just got a vape yesterday. Pretty excited to be part of this community, and I can't wait to learn from you guys. Hoping to upgrade my gear within the next month or so. My starter kit was pretty cheap and the carto (or cleartomizer? I'm confused) seems to be giving out after a day of heavy vaping sweet juice. I'm getting a vaguely burnt taste, and the vapor is a lot less tastier than when I first started. I only have the one I'm using, and I don't reall want to go across the border to try to bring another back so soon. Any ideas?

I added a pic of my setup, would be nice if someone tells me what exactly this is (how many ohms, how I can mod it, etc) because the seller didn't tell me much.

Last edited:

carpetgrass

Jul 18, 2015
Singapore
Hi everyone

I am new here. Posted in the international section of the forum and came upon this localised one. Read the newbie post so i know better to use certain "names of place".

Anyway, my story is that i have been smoking since teenage years (nearly 15 years). I'm sure a lot of people here can relate to, sneaking around at corners, in school uniform, sharing a pack due to limited pocket money. Well my first kid is coming soon. While the missus hasn't asked me to quit, but i decided to take the pro-active step. But i miss the winding down at the end of the day after work with my cigs after dinner. Learnt about vaping and thought that it looked like a viable alternative. But of course, i also know about the situation HERE. so i shall work hard towards getting my 20 posts and get verified.

(PS: Arsenal is looking good against Everton. Looking forward to watching them when the new season starts!)

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
Its really nice to see many willing to step forward and get involved in the vaping scene even though it won't be that easy but be it for whichever reason (Hopefully, the focus are to quit smoking). Do take the time reading up the Stickies and learn more of the do's/don't's for this unique sub-forum we've got. Nevertheless, A warm welcome to all and best wishes to your new endeavors.

Importantly and as always, vape wisely and vape safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread