• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
I'm glad to know that!
You can bet your life(Literary!) 'ciggies' has a long line of history of damaging the user and also anyone who get in-contact with. Funny, how it makes you wonder WHY would a government working for its people allowing such thing to be sold freely, What's worse, Protecting it sales and resources. I, for sure regrettably know why.:mad:

Btw, Don't go thinking that my previous post was directing only to you. Alright?:)

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
thanks for the welcome vRperism!

yup it is to quit smoking. i am not morbidly obese but i get slightly wheezy after climbing up a flight of stairs, or can't last 3on3 basketball. i do believe those ciggies are doing some form of damage to me.

Will read through the stickies! thanks much again!

Welcome to the community. A noble and healthy decision. Wish you luck, vape on and vape safe.

carpetgrass

Jul 18, 2015
Singapore
vRperism, yup i know your previous post is for everyone.

i cannot understand it too. I can't understand when I'm paying for the cigs day in day out. the biggest joke was a few years ago i declare to my friends if a pack cost more than $10 i will stop smoking. Quite clearly i didn't take myself seriously enough on that.

Oh well, hope to know more about what this forum is about, and of course get my hands on some! :D

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
There are many analog smokers out there thinking vaping sucks.. Especially the older generation. My dad is one of them, if the govt banned it, more problems will arise. After all, Singapore aim to be a smoke free nation. I would like to think our govt is quite fair la, I'm sure they're already closing one eye. So many packages coming in, those that they didn't confiscate you think they don't know what it is? Hahaha just my thoughts on it. Hmmmm

kritt

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2015
:D
There are many analog smokers out there thinking vaping sucks.. Especially the older generation. My dad is one of them, if the govt banned it, more problems will arise. After all, Singapore aim to be a smoke free nation. I would like to think our govt is quite fair la, I'm sure they're already closing one eye. So many packages coming in, those that they didn't confiscate you think they don't know what it is? Hahaha just my thoughts on it. Hmmmm

Tbh bto singapore won't aim to be a smoke free country man I think it's all an act bro from the g ..
Ohhh I gonna increase the price of the cigarette so that people will smoke lesser and decide to quit hahah It suppose to be "yup more money coming in my pocket "... it's hard to quit tbh .. not everybody can do it.... well guys just my 2 cents guess

carpetgrass

Jul 18, 2015
Singapore
it's like vegetarian mock meat haha. it just ain't the real thing. but then mock meat can make you fat with all the carbs haha

carpetgrass

Jul 18, 2015
Singapore
Tbh bto singapore won't aim to be a smoke free country man I think it's all an act bro from the g ..
Ohhh I gonna increase the price of the cigarette so that people will smoke lesser and decide to quit hahah It suppose to be "yup more money coming in my pocket "... it's hard to quit tbh .. not everybody can do it.... well guys just my 2 cents guess
agree agree. it's too lucrative a source of tax monies to stop. imagine a collective withdrawal symptoms. wah the frustrations of the locals here will overflow and erupt man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread