• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando

genelim

Aug 4, 2013
Singapore
Hi all,

"Newbie" here ... heavy smoker for past 22 yrs. Switched to vaping completely 2 yrs ago ... but picked up smoking again after 6 mths ... desperately trying to quit smoking and back to vaping again ... as I'm out of d scene for 1.5 yrs, really need advice. I'm only left with a few janty small batt n a protank 3. Thinking of going north tmr to get some hardware but not sure what's d trend now ... I need something dat can give a strong vape ... anyone can advise or pm me? Or can I get it elsewhere? Really appreciate any advise as I'm really sick of smoking but can't stop ... current hardware doesn't give much vape ... tks bros!

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hi all,

"Newbie" here ... heavy smoker for past 22 yrs. Switched to vaping completely 2 yrs ago ... but picked up smoking again after 6 mths ... desperately trying to quit smoking and back to vaping again ... as I'm out of d scene for 1.5 yrs, really need advice. I'm only left with a few janty small batt n a protank 3. Thinking of going north tmr to get some hardware but not sure what's d trend now ... I need something dat can give a strong vape ... anyone can advise or pm me? Or can I get it elsewhere? Really appreciate any advise as I'm really sick of smoking but can't stop ... current hardware doesn't give much vape ... tks bros!
YouTube is a great source of information.

Azumi

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2015
hi guys. been a smoker for 14 years. recently picked up vaping. im glad i went through all the researchign to finally decided that vaping is the way to go. after a few days of vaping, i took a cigarette and shocked to realized that it tasted like horse ..... gosh

my setup is evic vt with billow v2.

anyway, super in love with mango lassi n captain america flavor now.!
hope to learn more from fellow seniors in here.

scifer

Jul 26, 2015
little red dot
Yay finally can post..
Hi everyone.
I'm new here.
A bit about myself I started from an ego in 2011, upgraded to a vamo vv/vw and a vivi nova.
Learnt how to wick and diy from forums
But ever since last year ran into some issues.
I know I can count on the people here to point me in the right direction and would love to get advices from the seniors here.
Wish we weren't so controlled over things.
Hope to make new friends here and to eventually give back to this community.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
hi guys. been a smoker for 14 years. recently picked up vaping. im glad i went through all the researchign to finally decided that vaping is the way to go. after a few days of vaping, i took a cigarette and shocked to realized that it tasted like horse ..... gosh

my setup is evic vt with billow v2.

anyway, super in love with mango lassi n captain america flavor now.!
hope to learn more from fellow seniors in here.

Yeah now you know how cigarettes actually taste like. LOL. Anyway welcome to the community. Vape safe and vape on. Get yourself verified and there will be people around willing to guide you. =)

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Yay finally can post..
Hi everyone.
I'm new here.
A bit about myself I started from an ego in 2011, upgraded to a vamo vv/vw and a vivi nova.
Learnt how to wick and diy from forums
But ever since last year ran into some issues.
I know I can count on the people here to point me in the right direction and would love to get advices from the seniors here.
Wish we weren't so controlled over things.
Hope to make new friends here and to eventually give back to this community.

Welcome and vape safe. You may wanna get yourself verified and things will be simpler from there on. =)

Reactions: scifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread