• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphe

Account closed on request
Aug 19, 2015
6 is heavy? How often do you vape? I'm a Marlboro Light smoker and I'm thinking of switching to vaping. I'm going to try 8mg, 12mg and 18mg. Reckon that I won't be able to vape as often as I smoke when I'm out, I'd probably need the higher 18mg. The 8mg and 12mg are for at home but don't think I'd vape much more often since I got young kids at home. 6mg seems rather low for my nicotine needs.

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
6 is heavy? How often do you vape? I'm a Marlboro Light smoker and I'm thinking of switching to vaping. I'm going to try 8mg, 12mg and 18mg. Reckon that I won't be able to vape as often as I smoke when I'm out, I'd probably need the higher 18mg. The 8mg and 12mg are for at home but don't think I'd vape much more often since I got young kids at home. 6mg seems rather low for my nicotine needs.
The subtank really chunks out alot of smoke at 0.5ohms.
Unlike normal ecigs. 6mg is rough.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
I see... I'd probably. Need to consider low nic too. I'm setting up mech mod with 0.7ohm getting about 19.5w. Is that going to be ok with 8mg and 12mg for me?
Too high nic will choke. Because of the ohms...you will consume more juice. So higher nic for sub ohm is a nono...

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
By nic do you mean nicotine ? the juice I've got is 6mg nic. not sure about the watts and all.
i am using subox mini too... it's great!
anyway... play it around... different people have different sweet spot...

for me, i am using my rba on 16w... juice is around 8mg nic...
kinda made some simple diy with my original juice and kinda like the way it is now :D

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
another question, what to take note when changing the juice flavour ? I need to change the cotton inside ? or what else do I need to do
depends on the flavour itself, if its fruit to fruit pretty much ok to change flavour without changing cotton. Remember to go buy some cheap kanthal wire (26 gauge is good enough) as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread