• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReapersCreepers

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: No discussion on buy/sell/trade

Goruh

Nov 25, 2015
Hey Newbie here!!, just saying hello :thumb:... I've moved over from the UK (6 weeks and counting!!) where vaping is fairly big and obviously legal :thumbs:!! Still smoking (20 a day!!) but hoping to change that and try to discover alternative methods of reducing my intake of nicotine!! Was into my vaping when back in the UK, but stupidly quit...then started smoking again:blush: and it's back in the vicious circle of life!! bring on the vape!!:headbang:

Reactions: cloudysheep

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Hey Newbie here!!, just saying hello :thumb:... I've moved over from the UK (6 weeks and counting!!) where vaping is fairly big and obviously legal :thumbs:!! Still smoking (20 a day!!) but hoping to change that and try to discover alternative methods of reducing my intake of nicotine!! Was into my vaping when back in the UK, but stupidly quit...then started smoking again:blush: and it's back in the vicious circle of life!! bring on the vape!!:headbang:
Hello!, you all right? (I was told that that was a common greeting/form of acknowledgement in the UK)

Welcome to SG Vapers, first of; we do our thang on the down low here and are experts at being ninjas when we vape and we hope you are too, so with that being said if you have not already done so, please get acquainted with the stickies underlining the Do's and Dont's around here!

Hope to see you around these parts, and hopefully off the dreaded list of wanted users that the moderators have and update constantly!

happy and safe vaping!!

R-R

Goruh

Nov 25, 2015
Hello!, you all right? (I was told that that was a common greeting/form of acknowledgement in the UK)

Welcome to SG Vapers, first of; we do our thang on the down low here and are experts at being ninjas when we vape and we hope you are too, so with that being said if you have not already done so, please get acquainted with the stickies underlining the Do's and Dont's around here!

Hope to see you around these parts, and hopefully off the dreaded list of wanted users that the moderators have and update constantly!

happy and safe vaping!!

R-R
Been reading them stickies...and there are a few...I'm a stickler for the rules so will ensure I don't overstep the mark and also will keep my vaping on the sly!!

and the greeting was almost as good as my own... although maybe with a bit more British charm "and how do you do fine sir/madam"

Wanted user it shall be for a while no doubt!!....time will tell!!

thanks for the advice!

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hey guys.. is it normal for the whole mod including the tank to get warm after using a few vapes?

It shouldn't get super hot. But yeah it's normal to be slightly warm as your atty is transferring heat to your mod. Do check whether your batt is hot as a super hot battery is dangerous

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Hey guys.. is it normal for the whole mod including the tank to get warm after using a few vapes?
Warm yes, especially if it's a metal and especially so if for mechanicals, heat from the atty usually.. Also check your batteries if they're hot then that's bad, check and see.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Thanks for the fast reply.. Just now my drip tip became hot.. Then I felt the heat on my lips.. Scary..

Normal man. Drip tip is the closest to the source of your heat, atomiser. Drip tip material also matters. Metal drip tip get hot fast but cool down fast. Delrin and glass can help with burning of lips.

Longer drip tip will be cooler also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread