Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!

Discussion in 'The Women's Room' started by Mary Kay, Mar 3, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!
    I spotted some new members! And if I missed anymore..just pop in and raise your hand.
    Have fun posting, play nice and be noisy!

Welcome:
    Scheherezade..Sorry girlfriend..I can't spell it! Your avatar is wonderful though! You get to be Sher to me!

Contessa...ooooh! Royalty!

Applejacks..had to check you out..a while back we had a guy with a similar name. But Believe me you aren't him! LOL

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

There's more fun when we are together!

2. beecee

beecee Super Member ECF Veteran

Kinda said Hi in the Avatar posting.

But, Hi!!! :D

*raises hand*

3. Mary Kay

Beecee! Love the "do'..had one just like it when I lived in Wyo...4 years straight! Welcome!:D

4. beecee

beecee Super Member ECF Veteran

haha thanks, I was in my little roadster doing about 45 when that picture was snapped ;)

My hair was everywhere (and usually is) :)

5. Mickirette

Mickirette Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi, couldn't say hi when I joined last night my grandbaby decided she wanted grandmas attention. This seems like a good place to hang out. Micki

6. AppleJack

AppleJack Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi guys. I've been on the forum for quite a spell. Kinda the quiet type. Love the kindness and humor of the folks here. You're sooooo great! Love to all of you!

7. Mary Kay

Micki, welcome ..another great avitar! Garfield is my favorite cat!
    Apple, I have seen you around..but I don't remember welcoming you to our little group...concider your self at home!

8. jnnfrlsw

jnnfrlsw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello, just came across the womens forum and am thrilled as there seem to be more guys that vape. I quit analogs a year ago but was going broke buying boxes of nico gum. Stumbled across a vaping site (vapor Talk)around Thanksgiving and ordered a 510. I LOVE vaping-no more gum. I bought my 2nd PV last month-an Ego and love it too. Am looking at my first mod-maybe a prodigy V2. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Jen

9. Katattack

Katattack Super Member ECF Veteran

Hia there Jen glad you joined us :)

10. Mary Kay

Welcome Jen! Yeah..there are lots of us gals that vape too!
    The difference is that we have this one corner of the board..the guys have the rest! LOL Not really, but it's nice not to be quoted at and teased as much down here,:p

11. Remie

Remie Super Member ECF Veteran

*waves* Hi everyone! I'm loving this little corner of the board - everyone here is so great. Welcome new ladies! I'm rather new here myself and very happy I stumbled into this "safe place".
    It can get a little scarty out there. I love relaxing in here with you guys. Having a good laugh and a long vape makes me happy :)

It's nice to meet you!

12. Ast_Isis

Ast_Isis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hello everyone! I have never ventured in here since I stay busy answering questions on the main boards.

I will try and participate in here though. :)

13. patti p

patti p New Member

hi everybody, i'm new to the forum. i've been vaping since november and love it! i found vaping accidentally and i won't ever go back. it's nice to see some girls to talk with.

14. bestthingever

bestthingever Super Member ECF Veteran

Sorry I didn't say hello earlier.....Glad we've got this room !

15. Mary Kay

Welcome Isis! I am always pleased to hear others are hepling out with questions! There is always a new person, excited and willing to learn.:)

Patti, one of said..new people! LOL WElcome to The Women's Room and to ECF! Vaping is a wonderful adventure.:D

Best thing..Welcome to you too! This room is a nice place to kick off your shoes and have a cuppa. We always have jokes, recipes and some interesting questions you will find no where else on the board..mostly thanks to Whatagem..that shy retiring wallflower. NOT!:p

Have fun, join in anywhere, drag back an old thread if you want and start one of your own..Patti you will need a few more posts first! Also our only rule is to play nice. The board rules do apply here..but not to worry..if you go off topic or fail at spelling (me). Support one another and come up with something new for dinner!

16. patti p

patti p New Member

thanks mary kay, it;s nice to have some gals to talk with. :rolleyes:

17. kris h

kris h Full Member

Hi all, I've been lurking around the forum since December, but I'm kinda the quiet sort too :) You do a great job of making people feel comfortable here Mary! Thank you!

18. Mary Kay

Thanks! But it's the people here who make this forum comfortable. We have a great group of women, past and present!
    Don't be shy..just jump on in and make some friends..crazy!

19. Katattack

Katattack Super Member ECF Veteran

Howdy peoples who introduced yourselves! :)

20. Mary Kay

Post a bunch Patti! You have to post 15 times to be a fully flelged member! The reason is to keep the spammers and botts out of here. Our fine mods have a big enough job..without all those low lifes!