• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Welcome to the Women's Room! Say Hi!
I spotted some new members! And if I missed anymore..just pop in and raise your hand.
Have fun posting, play nice and be noisy!

Welcome:
Scheherezade..Sorry girlfriend..I can't spell it! Your avatar is wonderful though! You get to be Sher to me!

Contessa...ooooh! Royalty!

Applejacks..had to check you out..a while back we had a guy with a similar name. But Believe me you aren't him! LOL

7_2_111.gif
7_2_111.gif
7_2_111.gif
7_2_111.gif

There's more fun when we are together!

Last edited:

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
Hello, just came across the womens forum and am thrilled as there seem to be more guys that vape. I quit analogs a year ago but was going broke buying boxes of nico gum. Stumbled across a vaping site (vapor Talk)around Thanksgiving and ordered a 510. I LOVE vaping-no more gum. I bought my 2nd PV last month-an Ego and love it too. Am looking at my first mod-maybe a prodigy V2. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Jen

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
*waves* Hi everyone! I'm loving this little corner of the board - everyone here is so great. Welcome new ladies! I'm rather new here myself and very happy I stumbled into this "safe place".
It can get a little scarty out there. I love relaxing in here with you guys. Having a good laugh and a long vape makes me happy :)

It's nice to meet you!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Welcome Isis! I am always pleased to hear others are hepling out with questions! There is always a new person, excited and willing to learn.:)

Patti, one of said..new people! LOL WElcome to The Women's Room and to ECF! Vaping is a wonderful adventure.:D

Best thing..Welcome to you too! This room is a nice place to kick off your shoes and have a cuppa. We always have jokes, recipes and some interesting questions you will find no where else on the board..mostly thanks to Whatagem..that shy retiring wallflower. NOT!:p

Have fun, join in anywhere, drag back an old thread if you want and start one of your own..Patti you will need a few more posts first! Also our only rule is to play nice. The board rules do apply here..but not to worry..if you go off topic or fail at spelling (me). Support one another and come up with something new for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread